Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(REQUEST) Skylight Studio for the Performing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(REQUEST) Skylight Studio for the Performing Empty (REQUEST) Skylight Studio for the Performing

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 23:48

Hey, i have a request from the Sims 3 Store Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts AKA The Dance Gym Very Happy Thankyou

Back to top Go down

(REQUEST) Skylight Studio for the Performing Empty Re: (REQUEST) Skylight Studio for the Performing

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 04:10

Seconded!!

Back to top Go down

(REQUEST) Skylight Studio for the Performing Empty Re: (REQUEST) Skylight Studio for the Performing

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 14:40

YESSS Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 15:20

Hi The Sims 3 plumbob:

you can download it from Censored...Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 18:00

Hello fuchouyou, is it decrapped?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 23:24

Hi;

yes it is Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 00:51

thank you fochouyou, it works wonderfully! it doesn't even need a fix. Well actually there's nothing really new, since we already had showers and dance barres Laughing but still the lot looks nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 13:43

THANK YOU!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 18:05

Hello:

with pleasure...Very Happy:D:D❤cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:59

This version doesn't need a fix ? Most of store content lots needs a fixed .package file that must be placed in the Library folder to have all the new set items properly attached to the lot .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:06

it does need a fix for the dancing carpet and the ballet thing and the fixes are placed in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 22:15

I didn't asked the fix for the moodlets to work good. I asked if is a full version or if it needs an extra 'fixed' lot for the Library with the respective items to appear correctly. If you know what I'm trying to say...
EDIT: This set works well, and the items are placed correctly. I had to uninstall my broken SkylightStudio which was incorrectly decraped . Lucky with this perfect version.  Many, many thanks fouchouyou, much appreciated !  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 02:18

Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 00:46

<3 sank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top