Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix NOW compatible with version 1.55 of The Sims 3! (Download link)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix NOW compatible with version 1.55 of The Sims 3! (Download link) Empty The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix NOW compatible with version 1.55 of The Sims 3! (Download link)

Post by Admin Fri 21 Jun 2013, 21:28

Hello everyone,

I'm posting this to let you know that our The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix is now officially compatible with version 1.55 of The Sims 3.
Download the latest version of the Ultimate Fix from our download page here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
I've included New!direct download links, I hope you like them.

I'll also update the manual patch links within a few minutes.

Enjoy the Fix and remember: DO NOT post your questions or problems in this topic, but post them in the correct section instead, thank you!

Last edited by Admin on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 18:29; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix NOW compatible with version 1.55 of The Sims 3! (Download link) Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix NOW compatible with version 1.55 of The Sims 3! (Download link)

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 21:43

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate all you guys do!!!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix NOW compatible with version 1.55 of The Sims 3! (Download link) Empty Re: The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix NOW compatible with version 1.55 of The Sims 3! (Download link)

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 22:10

I don't say it enough: thank you, thank you, thank you! Excited about this patch. Should tie us over nicely until Island Paradise is out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 22:25

Thank you so much for all your hard work. Without this site and your efforts, I don't know what I would be doing for my Sims 3 addiction. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Fri 21 Jun 2013, 22:38

Finally, all the people couldn't wait and update their game earlier can now play it! Razz

Thanks Admin and fellow helpers! I think you guys deserve it!Hammertime
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 22:57

Thank you so much. I really appricate your hard work Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 23:08

The Sims 3 plumbob
Our Admins are EPIC!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Jun 2013, 23:12

YESSSSSS finally THANKS guys !  HammertimeHammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 01:37

Thank you Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 03:35

Yaaaaaaaay! Thank yoooooou!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 05:27

Thank you for updating the ultimate fix. Smile

Just a teensy-weensy question: Has the manual patch been updated as well? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 05:53

Hello,

Yes it has; follow the link in the installation guide in the .rar file.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 06:02

I found it. Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 15:04

Thanks Admin!!! Everything works great; can't wait for the Island Paradise expansion to drop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 15:05

anikadanielle wrote:I found it. Thanks! Smile
Great! U welcome.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 22:35

I had a 'Yayyyy yayayayayayayayayyyyyy' attack when I saw this. <3

I think we can all AGREE that you guys are the best! :,D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 09:46

See....for those that wait...good things always come!!

Thanks Admin...you guys are awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2013, 22:35

You've saved my life ! Very Happy
I've downloaded some objects from store etc. and as soon as I've installed them, my whole game went crazy. Loading game screen (where you choose family) was gone, whole outline was there etc, but no buttons to click on...SO I had to uninstall all expansions packs and the base game, and installed them all again, applied fix, updates etc. and it worked ! even my objects are working (thought it was objects fault) Thanks Games4theworld again ! Very Happy 

Life Savers !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 05:46

I officially love you guys and this site!!!! I made a account just to say THANK YOU, I get to play the updated Sims 3 1.55.4 with the manual patch and the ultimate fix. You guys are geniuses and I'm very grateful!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 01:45

I think this fixed a few issue's. I could finally make a sim and play for a few minutes ingame then i get the sims 3 has stopped working I did the DEP thing too. Here are my specs 
Windows 7 home premium 64 bit 
8 gb ram 
AMD phenom II X2 550 
GT 520 
I can run this game fine on max setting's but i get lagg ingame too.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top