Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Store :State-of-the-Art Dance Studio

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Store :State-of-the-Art Dance Studio Empty The Sims 3 Store :State-of-the-Art Dance Studio

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 20:29

Hey guys ...I'd realy like if you could get this :Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts - Store - The Sims™️ 3 and upload it to a site.
I know your Mediafire account got down and we can't download any of the sotre content for free.
Ok, now this is what i know since the mediafire server got down and..... if you got another site where the store content is uploaded , than sorry!
Anyway, i hope you will get it as soon as it's posible because I love that kind of roof and i can do some cool stuf,maybe i'll post it to the exchange when it's ready.
And one more thing : Sorry for my english, maybe i had some grammar mistakes , i'm still learning and i hope you understood what i meant.
Thank you for the stuff brought on here(on the site) ! The Sims Plumbob 1

Last edited by vladutzu23 on Wed 26 Jun 2013, 20:32; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Some mistakes :D)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Store :State-of-the-Art Dance Studio Empty Re: The Sims 3 Store :State-of-the-Art Dance Studio

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 21:45

vladutzu23 wrote:Hey guys ...I'd realy like if you could get this :Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts - Store - The Sims™️ 3 and upload it to a site.
I know your Mediafire account got down and we can't download any of the sotre content for free.
Ok, now this is what i know since the mediafire server got down and..... if you got another site where the store content is uploaded , than sorry!
Anyway, i hope you will get it as soon as it's posible because I love that kind of roof and i can do some cool stuf,maybe i'll post it to the exchange when it's ready.
And one more thing : Sorry for my english, maybe i had some grammar mistakes , i'm still learning and i hope you understood what i meant.
Hello,

Admin, Lady Eldi and others are working on an alternative, as seen in the banner at top, Sims 3 Store project coming soon!! I am sure the Studio will be included.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Store :State-of-the-Art Dance Studio Empty Re: The Sims 3 Store :State-of-the-Art Dance Studio

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2013, 23:38

xXxBabyKimxXx wrote:
vladutzu23 wrote:Hey guys ...I'd realy like if you could get this :Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts - Store - The Sims™️ 3 and upload it to a site.
Hello,

Admin, Lady Eldi and others are working on an alternative, as seen in the banner at top, Sims 3 Store project coming soon!! I am sure the Studio will be included.

Thx !The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top