Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insert a disc when trying to start Island Paradise.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insert a disc when trying to start Island Paradise. Empty Insert a disc when trying to start Island Paradise.

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 02:07

I am very new to the G4TW downloads. I normally buy my games. I just tried the Island Paradise to see if it would work. The installation worked perfectly and I had no problems. The problem I continue to have is that it keeps asking me to insert a disc for Island Paradise. Majority of my Sims games I have bought off of Origin, and they are downloads. The latest actual CD I have is Ambitions. Is there a way that I can fix this? I really want to prevent uninstalling and reinstalling my games because I don't want to start completely over with my families. If someone could help me with a possible solution that will be very helpful!

Thanks alot,
Brooke

Back to top Go down

Insert a disc when trying to start Island Paradise. Empty Re: Insert a disc when trying to start Island Paradise.

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 10:13

Please download the Ultimate Fix, extract it and open the #Crack folder.
Copy the two files there, and paste them to C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
Then restart your game!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top