Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Page two.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Page two. Empty Page two.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 01 Jul 2013, 10:47

Hello!

Just a reminder to check "page 2" when you get to the forum. Some sections, such as "in-game problems" are very busy and the second page also has threads that are less than a day old.
Personally, I start at page 2, as not to overlook anything, but that's just a suggestion  Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Page two. Empty Re: Page two.

Post by Phoebe Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:47

Hello Lady,

I am ryng to help yu in Pc section also whenever I can, I hope it's okay for you guys Smile
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 01 Jul 2013, 13:39

We're very glad with your help Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 01 Jul 2013, 17:09

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello!

Just a reminder to check "page 2" when you get to the forum. Some sections, such as "in-game problems" are very busy and the second page also has threads that are less than a day old.
Personally, I start at page 2, as not to overlook anything, but that's just a suggestion  Wink

You know that I always do whatever I can to support the folks - and also my fellow Helpers on here. Very Happy  But still I'm dazzled about the current situation: from the things that I suggest, not much seems to work Question. So either people do something wrong/don't read my suggestions carefully enough/ or whatever.

Of course, I will still give my best, when I'm here. I'm even planning "extra shifts" - just for you folks. Wink  Which means I will not only post during nights, but also try to be here during afternoons more frequently.

Phoebe wrote:Hello Lady,

I am ryng to help yu in Pc section also whenever I can, I hope it's okay for you guys Smile

That's nice of you. Very Happy  Yes, it's absolutely OK for me.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 01 Jul 2013, 19:28

Hello all,

I haven't been contributing on the Forum myself very much lately - at least not as much as I wanted to - but people have been bombing me with e-mails and Youtube comments which have to be answered.
I'll have more time for the Forum when I've finished the Project.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 01 Jul 2013, 21:42

Carlos G. wrote:
You know that I always do whatever I can to support the folks - and also my fellow Helpers on here. Very Happy  But still I'm dazzled about the current situation: from the things that I suggest, not much seems to work Question. So either people do something wrong/don't read my suggestions carefully enough/ or whatever.

You'll learn to read between the lines of the asker and size them up, then you can adapt your suggestions. Some people need to be taken by hand one step at a time while others can handle multiple suggestions at once.

Try to learn from your difficulties, and have a look at the topics other team members are dealing with to see how they handle different problems. If you get stuck, ask someone to look over your shoulder and give you pointers. When in doubt, or if a problem is unclear, you can always ask for screenshots, system specs, things like that. It could put a problem in perspective. Don't be afraid to use google, and bookmark pages that appear to be helpful. Don't forget about the fixes and tips&tricks sections either, there are a lot of helpful topics there.

You have great potential, so don't worry about it too much. Just learn and adapt your style as needed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 01 Jul 2013, 22:11

Indeed, you should definitely know all "know" (read: written) fixes from the "Fixes" section by heart. Those will come in handy.

And remember, you can't learn how to drive a car just by reading a book about it. You have to actually practice it yourself.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 02 Jul 2013, 20:15

Lady ElDi wrote:You'll learn to read between the lines of the asker and size them up, then you can adapt your suggestions. Some people need to be taken by hand one step at a time while others can handle multiple suggestions at once.

Try to learn from your difficulties, and have a look at the topics other team members are dealing with to see how they handle different problems. If you get stuck, ask someone to look over your shoulder and give you pointers. When in doubt, or if a problem is unclear, you can always ask for screenshots, system specs, things like that. It could put a problem in perspective. Don't be afraid to use google, and bookmark pages that appear to be helpful. Don't forget about the fixes and tips&tricks sections either, there are a lot of helpful topics there.

You have great potential, so don't worry about it too much. Just learn and adapt your style as needed.

Admin wrote:Indeed, you should definitely know all "know" (read: written) fixes from the "Fixes" section by heart. Those will come in handy.

And remember, you can't learn how to drive a car just by reading a book about it. You have to actually practice it yourself.

Thanks for your trust; but not just for the trust into me, but (indirectly) also into the other Helpers. Smile

I will remember your suggestions; I'm already slightly modifying some of your tips in the "Fixes" section, to fit my needs, where appropriate. However, I guess it will be a bit difficult to "simulate" bugs on my game, because I very rarely experience crashes/freezes/lags/error 12's or whatever. But still, I can try to emulate certain things, like using particular mods/CC or testing certain interactions.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top