Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad system?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad system? Empty Bad system?

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 06:32

I have 4 sims. 2 couple . 2 girl 2 boy. 1 girl and 1 boy is sibling. My A sims in relationship with B sims and C sims with D sims.
B sims and C sims are sibling.
My A sims keep flirt with D sims ! WTF LOL

Back to top Go down

Bad system? Empty Re: Bad system?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Jul 2013, 16:31

zzshin wrote:I have 4 sims. 2 couple . 2 girl 2 boy. 1 girl and 1 boy is sibling. My A sims in relationship with B sims and C sims with D sims.
B sims and C sims are sibling.
My A sims keep flirt with D sims ! WTF LOL

I think we already talked about something similar (in a different context though). If you don't want these things to happen, you can stop these interactions (just click on the interaction square at the top - and the interaction will be stopped). Or you can go to the options menu and turn off the "free will". Wink

I'm not sure if these things are intended by EA, but to be honest, I don't really care.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 19:06

]size=24] LOL[/size]

Sims do the weirdest things sometimes... When I was making Kingsville, I was moving in default citizens into the world, and one of the families automatically ended up with like 5 pets...
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by BitterSweet on Mon 29 Jul 2013, 08:09; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 20:12

Haha , but i don't like my sims doing so -_- i even think about to evict the sims to other lot .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top