Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 World Adventures help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 World Adventures help? Empty Sims 3 World Adventures help?

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 15:19

Hi! c: I recently just re-downloaded all your expansions, I had to reset my computer..Since I just needed to install the expansions, it made my life must easier, anyway, on with the problem. I've installed World Adventures before, and I'm having a problem I've never seen before. When I go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Sims/Sims 3 I just see "Default".

Help  please?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lulash on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 15:29; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 World Adventures help? Empty Re: Sims 3 World Adventures help?

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 15:20

Please give us a screenshot of the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 07 Aug 2013, 15:24

Lulash wrote:Hi! c: I recently just re-downloaded all your expansions, I had to reset my computer..Since I just needed to install the expansions, it made my life must easier, anyway, on with the problem. I've installed World Adventures before, and I'm having a problem I've never seen before. When I go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Sims/Sims 3 I just see "Default".

Help  please?

Hello,

If you don't have any problems regarding to registry, you don't have to change anything in registry (since playing with registry can be very dangerous and it might be fatal to your pc). If you don't have any issues and you are sure you have followed this correctly, you don't need to alter anything in the registry. Have you run the registry editor as Administrator?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 15:34

cat2006house wrote:
Lulash wrote:Hi! c: I recently just re-downloaded all your expansions, I had to reset my computer..Since I just needed to install the expansions, it made my life must easier, anyway, on with the problem. I've installed World Adventures before, and I'm having a problem I've never seen before. When I go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Sims/Sims 3 I just see "Default".

Help  please?

Hello,

If you don't have any problems regarding to registry, you don't have to change anything in registry (since playing with registry can be very dangerous and it might be fatal to your pc). If you don't have any issues and you are sure you have followed this correctly, you don't need to alter anything in the registry. Have you run the registry editor as Administrator?

Yes, I've installed World Adventures almost perfectly before, the SKU was there, and everything was there, I only need to crack Island Paradise, because that's the latest expansion. ...maybe it has something to do with resetting the computer? And thank you so much for replying fast !

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 07 Aug 2013, 15:35

Lulash wrote:
cat2006house wrote:

Help  please?

Hello,

Yes, I've installed World Adventures almost perfectly before, the SKU was there, and everything was there, I only need to crack Island Paradise, because that's the latest expansion. ...maybe it has something to do with resetting the computer? And thank you so much for replying fast !

Hello,

Have you test-run the game after following this?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 15:37

Yes! I'm pretty sure, but I don't think I used the Ultimate fix because I didn't have any problems, should I try downloading the fix?

EDIT:

Oh! I think I found it, I found the SKU and all the other stuff in Sims instead of Electronic Arts. Facepalm Aghh. Thank you for helping me Cat, Very Happy . Stupid me, thank you for the wonderful torrent Games4theworld!

Last edited by Lulash on Wed 07 Aug 2013, 15:43; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 07 Aug 2013, 15:40

Lulash wrote:Yes! I'm pretty sure, but I don't think I used the Ultimate fix because I didn't have any problems, should I try downloading the fix?

Hello,

Do you have the latest Ultimate Fix (compatible with 1.55)? If not, redownload it.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top