Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 isn't responding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 isn't responding Empty The Sims 3 isn't responding

Post by Guest Sun 11 Aug 2013, 21:15

Hi! I think the title speak for itself but let me get a little more detailed here. I installed TS3 and most of the expansion a few months ago (only the base game and the Late Night expansion are from legit disk), and I decided three weeks ago to play again while also doing the update for the game and downloading the newest expansion. I follwed the instruction like I'm used to but then when I tried starting the game, black screen for ten minutes and then I check the Task Manager and it tells me that TS3 is not responding. I uninstalled and reinstalled making sure I didn't everything right, still not working; tried without the mods, nope; tried without downloads and mods, still not working. I changed my computer recently, and it's now twice as powerfull then it was then (my Skyrim game has never been so smooth I swear) and it's still not working! I've been trying to solve that for three weeks now and nothing worked! So I hope you guys can help me because that issue is starting to get on my nerves a little.

Ps: Sorry if this isn't in the right place. I have to admit I got a little lost trying to find where I should post this.

Anyway thanks in advance for the help!

-Moved from Sims (3) Download Support
   cezra31 Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 isn't responding Empty Re: The Sims 3 isn't responding

Post by Guest Mon 12 Aug 2013, 06:42

Hello,

Try this, and let's see if it helps. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Aug 2013, 03:34

Alright so my game work when I take out TS3 file from Documents\Electronic Arts\
But I really want to play with my mods and other stuff, so now I have to find what made it impossible for the game to start, because I tried without the mods and it still didn't work so the problem isn't from there, but is coming from "The Sims 3" folder. Any ideas?

Edit: Never mind, I reinstalled my downloads and it worked perfectly, and so it did with the mods. I think the problem came from the downloadable worlds (sunlit tides etc) so I'll try reinstalling them later. Anyway thanks for the help!

Edit2: For some reason when I tried installing new content it stopped working again and now I keep deleting the sims 3 folder and when I reinstall my previous downloads (without the new ones) it doesn't want to work. Help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top