Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragons Valley And The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire Venue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragons Valley And The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire Venue Empty Dragons Valley And The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire Venue

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 01:04

Alright so im a newbie here and I wanna find out what exactly I need. I was easily able to download the expansions and get them working but I've never worked with package files and mods. As I post this im downloading the gold edition of Dragons Valley but I doubt it will be as easy as downloading and throwing it into a file and going on my way and so I have a few questions.
1) Where can I find the Faire download? I have looked over both sites for a good while.
2) After having read around the forums I learned about the MATY shop patches. What all will I need to download along with the maps to have everything work correctly?
3) What shop updates if any will I need as well?
4) What is "decrapped" mean and how do I tell if the files I receive are or not?
(I hope I posted this in the correct area. If not I apologize)

Back to top Go down

Dragons Valley And The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire Venue Empty Re: Dragons Valley And The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire Venue

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 01:48

1. http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/LF/DragonValleyGold.rar not sure if it includes The Duke Bows Renaissance. 

2. Wat.

3. Still wat.

4. You mean decrapified? Before you decrapify .sims3pack file you get it untouched, it's like encrypted so after you decrapify the file it will be unencrypted.

EDIT: Oh, and if you want to know if it's not decrapified, it will not let you install it if it is untouched.

Back to top Go down

Dragons Valley And The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire Venue Empty Re: Dragons Valley And The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire Venue

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 02:31

Im asking about the different patches for Dragons valley. Like which patches I need and whatnot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 02:39

Oh, you need the latest patch to make it work. Always make sure to install the latest patch when it comes out. Here is the latest patch 1.55: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 02:41

Oh ok thank you. Also do you have any idea where i might find The Duke Bows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Aug 2013, 02:45

Not sure. but Google likes to search. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top