Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Island Paradise Installing Problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise Installing Problem. Empty Sims 3 Island Paradise Installing Problem.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 04:46

The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 Help The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob 
I'm having issues installing the Island Paradise. When I run the setup included in the torrent I get "This product requires an installed copy of The Sims 3. Please install The Sims 3 before installing this product." I have the base game already installed, and I have ambitions, Generations, Late Night, Seasons, Supernatural, Town Life Stuff, University Life, and World Adventures. The game runs perfectly (from a crack) I torrent most of my Sims games and I have never had any problems. Please help!! Dx

:newfag:

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise Installing Problem. Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise Installing Problem.

Post by J.T. Mon 02 Sep 2013, 05:17

HelloMyLovex wrote:The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 Help The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims 3 plumbob 
I'm having issues installing the Island Paradise. When I run the setup included in the torrent I get "This product requires an installed copy of The Sims 3. Please install The Sims 3 before installing this product." I have the base game already installed, and I have ambitions, Generations, Late Night, Seasons, Supernatural, Town Life Stuff, University Life, and World Adventures. The game runs perfectly (from a crack) I torrent most of my Sims games and I have never had any problems. Please help!! Dx

:newfag:
Hello,

Where did you get the games from?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Island Paradise Installing Problem. Empty Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise Installing Problem.

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 05:24

I have a few on actual disk and I got the others from different torrents, Couldn't tell you which, And I do not have the copies on disk with me. I didn't think where I got them would be an issue, I have not had any problems till now. o;

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 02 Sep 2013, 05:28

HelloMyLovex wrote:I have a few on actual disk and I got the others from different torrents, Couldn't tell you which, And I do not have the copies on disk with me. I didn't think where I got them would be an issue, I have not had any problems till now. o;
Hello,

No that's indeed important. Who knows if the expansions are modified or not? If the expansions (the torrents you've got) are modified, then you indeed cannot install The Sims 3: Island Paradise from here (we've got a few users who has problems with altered versions of The Sims 3. Installing the expansions from G4TW does solve the problem.). G4TW torrents are not modified. Please read this carefully and attempt step 2 first before installing The Sims 3: Island Paradise:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 05:41

Im trying to download the patch, It says Itll take an hour. Isnt it on torrent?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 02 Sep 2013, 05:42

HelloMyLovex wrote:Im trying to download the patch, It says Itll take an hour. Isnt it on torrent?
Hello,

Download Internet Download Manager from Piratebay to speed up the download by using the Manager to download the patch.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 06:08

I cant find it o;

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 02 Sep 2013, 06:12

HelloMyLovex wrote:I cant find it o;
Hello,

Google "Internet Download Manager Piratebay" and you will see tons of results.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 06:49

It finished anyway, Im installing it now

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top