Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TS3 bluescreen and reset computer HELP! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 bluescreen and reset computer HELP! [SOLVED] Empty TS3 bluescreen and reset computer HELP! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 11:38

(sorry for my english)
Hi guys I need help, I tried everthing and my sims 3 still are crashing and reseting my computer after 20 minutes of playing Sad
-got all my games from here, FIX too, and also newest 1.57 patch
-since last week my sims was running fine and smooth with every cc (almost 3GB!)
-I downloaded Pets because I love to have them AND HERE MY PROBLEM STARTS Sad 
-after 1 crash I remove all cc :(and fully (with "Total Uninstall 6") all the sims 3 expansions and base game and Install It AGAIN, make patch and crack from UltimateFix as always (I know I'm doing it right because game runs, I can save, load etc.) Also I put all .exe files to DEP...
BUT!! After 15-30 minutes it crashes again...I really need HELP!!!
My hard drive is new (from June this year!) I did test it with HD TUNE PRO results are perfect.

Back to top Go down

TS3 bluescreen and reset computer HELP! [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS3 bluescreen and reset computer HELP! [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Mon 09 Sep 2013, 12:02

Sarna7470 wrote:(sorry for my english)
Hi guys I need help, I tried everthing and my sims 3 still are crashing and reseting my computer after 20 minutes of playing Sad
-got all my games from here, FIX too, and also newest 1.57 patch
-since last week my sims was running fine and smooth with every cc (almost 3GB!)
-I downloaded Pets because I love to have them AND HERE MY PROBLEM STARTS Sad 
-after 1 crash I remove all cc :(and fully (with "Total Uninstall 6") all the sims 3 expansions and base game and Install It AGAIN, make patch and crack from UltimateFix as always (I know I'm doing it right because game runs, I can save, load etc.) Also I put all .exe files to DEP...
BUT!! After 15-30 minutes it crashes again...I really need HELP!!!
My hard drive is new (from June this year!) I did test it with HD TUNE PRO results are perfect.
Hello,

Did this happen to only old saves? can you create a new save to see if there is any difference? And you have mentioned "bluescreen"in your topic's title. Does that mean your computer has experienced bluescreen of death? You didn't mention anything about it in your post. And can you explain how you removed the CC? Did you remove only the folder "Downloads" in C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3? But that doesn't mean you have removed CC... That is only a folder where you can store sims3packs without installation of them. Can you also tell me what types of CC you have?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

TS3 bluescreen and reset computer HELP! [SOLVED] Empty Re: TS3 bluescreen and reset computer HELP! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 12:14

When I fully unistall Sims I uninstall cc from launcher window and then from download folder and from my computer totally, I install game again and start from new town and new save. I don't know what is bluescreen of death :p It look like this: I play game...black screen is shown and in the same time my computer is reseting automatically without my finger on the button if I can say that. When system is up it says that windows is recover from an unexpected shutdown.. Now I dont have any cc only clean base game with some expansions.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 09 Sep 2013, 12:18

Sarna7470 wrote:When I fully unistall Sims I uninstall cc from launcher window and then from download folder and from my computer totally, I install game again and start from new town and new save. I don't know what is bluescreen of death :p It look like this: I play game...black screen is shown and in the same time my computer is reseting automatically without my finger on the button if I can say that. When system is up it says that  windows is recover from an unexpected shutdown.. Now I dont have any cc only clean base game with some expansions.
Hello,

Blue screen error is something like this:

TS3 bluescreen and reset computer HELP! [SOLVED] BSOD_Main

TS3 bluescreen and reset computer HELP! [SOLVED] Blue-s10
Literally the screen will become blue and shows the error message. Did you receive any error message like this?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 12:25

No, the screen simply turn black.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 09 Sep 2013, 12:28

Sarna7470 wrote:No, the screen simply turn black.
Hello,
Please heck the settings in Control Panel. Click System >> Advanced System Settings >> Choose Advanced tab >>
Startup and Recovery >> Settings >> System Failure. Afterwards, check the box "Write an Event to System Log" and uncheck the box "Automatically Restart". Make sure "Write Debugging information" is set to "small memory minidump". See if this helps.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 13:18

OK I was in game for 45 minutes, build a house, having fun with my sim and...NOTHING HAPPEND xD can't believe that such simple setting (only thing I did was uncheck the box "Automatically Restart") can change everything haha omg Thank Yo so much :* just in case I will give it a longer try later on to be 100% sure..can I risk and install another expansion for example supernatural?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 09 Sep 2013, 13:21

Sarna7470 wrote:OK I was in game for 45 minutes, build a house, having fun with my sim and...NOTHING HAPPEND xD can't believe  that such simple setting (only thing I did was uncheck the box "Automatically Restart")  can change everything haha omg Thank Yo so much :*  just in case I will give it a longer try later on to be 100% sure..can I risk and install another expansion for example supernatural?
Hello,

Yes you can, just redo steps 2-4 of this guide afterwards. Is your problem solved?

J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 19:05

Ok I install supernaturall and run game over an hour so I think we solve the problem. Again Thank You so much!!!! You are my hero <3

Helper Edit: Glad to hear your problem is solved. Topic closed.

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top