Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Empires 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Age of Empires 3 Empty Age of Empires 3

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 15:52

i have installed the game, but I can't play it. Whenever I try to start it they tell me I don't have some dll file on my pc. I have downloaded 2 already. They keep on bringing new names for me to download and the game is not still working.

Back to top Go down

Age of Empires 3 Empty Re: Age of Empires 3

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 09 Oct 2013, 22:19

Skarrzx wrote:i have installed the game, but I can't play it. Whenever I try to start it they tell me I don't have some dll file on my pc. I have downloaded 2 already. They keep on bringing new names for me to download and the game is not still working.

//MOVED

Hello,

I suggest you download and install "Your Un-installer Pro !" from Games4TheWorld: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Open the program, choose "Age of Empires 3", and then "Super mode". This should completely remove the game and any registry entries connected to it.

Now, create an open folder (again). Then open the Age of Empires 3 download with WinRAR, and extract all contents to the empty folder you created before. Double-click on the "setup.exe" to start the installation. Use the serial provided in the "Installation guide.txt"; and also, in that text file, read up on how to apply the #crack.

Test the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top