Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transmuted Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transmuted Death Empty Transmuted Death

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 18:51

Is there possible to get to the easy way for transmuted into gold and die-  -? i'm trying so hard ..sometime take 2-3day ~ sometime longer...

Back to top Go down

Transmuted Death Empty Re: Transmuted Death

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 14 Oct 2013, 19:39

zzshin wrote:Is there possible to get to the easy way for transmuted into gold and die-  -? i'm trying so hard ..sometime take 2-3day ~ sometime longer...
Hello,

With the "NRAAS Debug Enabler" you can actually 'force' a sim to die - and choose the method (also transmutation). I think the option is called "die by...", but maybe you have to search for it yourself. Anyhow, this is one way to do it.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 20:25

I try that out, but they die instantly and didn't drop the Golden sculture...Besides,through this way , my sims can't revive ..

Finally get all my household series== ~ just something to share for greedy people XD, one of them worth at least 50k..
Transmuted Death Screen10
Transmuted Death Screen11

Last edited by zzshin on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 20:40; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 14 Oct 2013, 20:33

zzshin wrote:I try that out, but they die instantly and didn't drop the Golden sculture...Besides,through this way , my sims can't revive ..
Then you have to try again the "Philosopher's stone". Even if it takes time. Personally, I don't really spend time on trying for things like that (because it's usually a waste of time). OK, it looks funny to have a golden statue, and if you want that, then go on.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 20:42

I'm trying to get another position... but i can't ~ so i just drop it there== guess it's enough for using 50k item to decorate ...

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Tue 15 Oct 2013, 09:10

Debug Enabler allows you to choose the color of the ghost (meaning the cause of death of the sims). I don't think it allows you to obtain gold statues upon the sims' deaths. Anyway, these gold statues are quite horrifying and it suits the name of the tool you are using to transmute gold, lol.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down