Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.63! (Download link)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.63! (Download link) Empty Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.63! (Download link)

Post by Admin Fri 18 Oct 2013, 19:51

Hello everyone,

I'd like to let you know that our The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix is now compatible with version 1.63 of The Sims 3! (Currently the latest version)
Download the Ultimate Fix now, from: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

The Mac version of the Ultimate Fix has not been updated yet, but it will be updated within 30 minutes.

Have fun!

Ps. Do not post your problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 19:37; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.63! (Download link) Empty Re: Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.63! (Download link)

Post by Admin Fri 18 Oct 2013, 21:28

Hello again,

I forgot to mention that we've also updated the Mac version of the Ultimate Fix.

Have fun!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.63! (Download link) Empty Re: Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.63! (Download link)

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 00:10

Hey! Quick question! Does it allow me to use the store content?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Oct 2013, 09:33

Hello!
No, you need the Store Fix for that.

Admin edit: Here's the link: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:30

Thanks for this ! I ripped my own copy in order to get better at this, and your fix made it possible!! 

BIG THUMBSUP FOR YOU GUYS !!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top