Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LHSGI Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LHSGI Mod Empty LHSGI Mod

Post by J.T. Sun 20 Oct 2013, 15:43

Hello Simmers,
I am not good at modding, but after reading some stuff from the Internet and finally scraping up some knowledge, I decided to create tuning mods for all of you. And this time the mod is about Lifetime Happiness Reward (LHR).
Some of you may be tired of your sims earning social group influence at a slow pace, even though you have made your sims perform a lot of actions regarding the social group influences. Want to grab all of the benefits the social groups bring? No problem,

Introducing the Lifetime Happiness Social Group Influence Mod (the LHSGI Mod). This mod can let your sims earn more social group influence upon the purchase of social group influence with Lifetime Happiness Points (LHP).

How can this mod help?

Good question. Well actually you will have to use a cheat for LHP.

Shamrock wrote:¤ When in game, hold Ctrl (Plus Shift) and C keys, then type "TestingCheatsEnabled true".
¤ Then, in the panel of the lifetime rewards, click between the chest and the numbers. Each click will earn your Sim 500 points...
Yes, that's it. And then you can purchase the influences with these points and earn a lot more than usual.

How do you apply the mod?

Save the mod using "Save As" function to anywhere you want. Drag and drop the package file to C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Overrides.

If you don't have a Mod framework, you cannot install this mod. Get the framework here: http://chii.modthesims.info/FrameworkSetup.zip. And instructions regarding how to apply the framework here: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/How_to_install_.package_files.pdf

Depending on your need, there are 3 mods available (choose one only):
Doubling the gain of social group influence from LHR: n/a
Tripling the gain of social group influence from LHR: https://goo.gl/SfVsGP
LINK ADDED: Get LV 10 of the social group instantly: n/a

You must install the following in order to make this mod work:
LHSGI Mod Sims3l10     LHSGI Mod Ep9_ic10
The Sims   The Sims 3
     3          University
                      Life

Remember DON'T install the mod with "Slower Social Group Influence Gain" or it may cause conflicts and produce undesired effects!! And don't apply instant, x2 and x3 mods at the same time! This mod does not require updating!

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Special Thanks to cezra31 for testing!

More tuning mods will be created in the future. Stay tuned!

Credits go to Mod the Sims, for tutoring me how to create tuning mods. See here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Modding.

Last edited by cat2006house on Sat 16 Nov 2013, 11:48; edited 7 times in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

LHSGI Mod Empty Re: LHSGI Mod

Post by Guest Sun 20 Oct 2013, 19:52

Looking nice!
Does this work for every Social group?
So if I got it correctly, it doubles or triples the LHP you get from the cheat, right? Or does it give you influence in a social group directly?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Mon 21 Oct 2013, 00:28

Shamrock wrote:Looking nice!
Does this work for every Social group?
So if I got it correctly, it doubles or triples the LHP you get from the cheat, right? Or does it give you influence in a social group directly?
Yes, it works for every social group, and no, it only doubles or triples the social group influences earned from LHR.

Oh I forgot to mention you can now get LV 10 of the social group you want to join instantly with LHR.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 05:03

Hello,

@cat2006house: You're welcome! Looking forward to your next tuning mods. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 16:38

ty jt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum