Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter. [SOLVED] Empty Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 03:04

Okay, I had the peashooter in my game. I recently decided to use cc magic to try to take some of the lagginess out of my game and  cut down on some store stuff I didn't use. When I was done I started my game but now I can't find the peashooter. I'm pretty sure I didn't disable it in cc magic but I looked in my game and it's not there. Does anyone know the name of the file the peashooter is in? That way maybe I can track it down. 
                                                           scratch

Back to top Go down

Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 23 Oct 2013, 04:44

gatecrazy wrote:Okay, I had the peashooter in my game. I recently decided to use cc magic to try to take some of the lagginess out of my game and  cut down on some store stuff I didn't use. When I was done I started my game but now I can't find the peashooter. I'm pretty sure I didn't disable it in cc magic but I looked in my game and it's not there. Does anyone know the name of the file the peashooter is in? That way maybe I can track it down. 
                                                           scratch
Hello,

In my game, the peashooter is here:

Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter. [SOLVED] Pea_sh10

//EDIT

Sorry, I forgot to mention that (if I'm not mistaken) this peashooter is part of the "Supernatural limited edition content". The name of the item should be EP7LimitedEditionSET.sims3pack

Last edited by Carlos G. on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 06:40; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Plants vs. Zombies Peashooter. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 06:12

I've located the file, it's installed and enabled in cc magic but not showing up in game. No 

/EDIT/
Okay, I'm an idiot. I just figured out what I did and fixed it. Duhhhh. Sorry. Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 23 Oct 2013, 06:31

gatecrazy wrote:I've located the file, it's installed and enabled in cc magic but not showing up in game. No 

/EDIT/
Okay, I'm an idiot. I just figured out what I did and fixed it. Duhhhh. Sorry. Facepalm
So did you find that peashooter now ? If so, is there anything else I can help with ? Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 08:04

Yes I found it. Sorry for the confusion. It had to do with cc magic. Shame on me for jumping to conclusions this time. I usually don't but this one had me stumped.geek 

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 23 Oct 2013, 08:08

Glad to hear that you found the peashooter! Topic closed.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top