Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good ebook sites.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good ebook sites. Empty Good ebook sites.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Dec 2013, 21:48

I was wondering if anyone here knew of a site that is great for downloading ebooks for free. I know there's a bunch on pirate bay, but i'm interested in a site where you could search by, i don't know, genre, and use it to find books you didn't already know about. But i mostly just want to find one that has the books you'd normally have to buy and not just the 100 year old books that are no longer copyrighted and are offered for free that every site i find only seems to offer. 
 Looking for bad joke

Back to top Go down

Good ebook sites. Empty Re: Good ebook sites.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Dec 2013, 22:08

ajaffair wrote:I was wondering if anyone here knew of a site that is great for downloading ebooks for free. I know there's a bunch on pirate bay, but i'm interested in a site where you could search by, i don't know, genre, and use it to find books you didn't already know about. But i mostly just want to find one that has the books you'd normally have to buy and not just the 100 year old books that are no longer copyrighted and are offered for free that every site i find only seems to offer. 
 Looking for bad joke

Hello,

I'm afraid I don't know that many sites, but you may google for "ebookee". At that site, you'll find several categories/genres, but keep in mind that not all books there have "download links".

I downloaded myself over 83 GB of e-books, but I got most of them via torrent sites. For example, type into google "torrentz" - and at that site, just type "e-books" into the search mask. I know that if you're looking for something specific, this search method might be awkward, but if you're just interested in browsing stuff, it's still good. That way, I got myself tons of material, ranging from novels to scientific literature, sports, arts, etc.

Which leads me to the next point: it also depends on what you're looking for (of course). Novels are probably easier to come by than (some) science books. And among the science books, things like biology or chemistry books are usually easier to find than books about legal studies (just an example from my experience).

I'm sure you get the idea; and I hope this helps you a little bit.

Happy reading ! Smile 

Last edited by Carlos G. on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 03:18; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Dec 2013, 01:05

Oh thanks, i'll check that site out.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top