Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP having issues with RE installing sims 3 [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP having issues with RE installing sims 3 [SOLVED] Empty HELP having issues with RE installing sims 3 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Dec 2013, 16:11

Hi i want to thank g4tw for the wonderfull help provided here.  however i recently installed sims2 and before doing so i decided to uninstal sims3 to avoid any conflicts, needless to say i was less impressed with the custom content available and uninstalled sims 2. upon my second attempt i have run into multiple problems  i think the ultimate fix isnt working correctly or something to do with the cracks not sure what exactly i have even went so far as to clear as many sims3 keys out of my registry as i could find.  that didnt help posting a screenshot below of what i see after following the exact process several times of the ultimate fix and the MUST READ how to install sims 3 correctly i have been using g4tw basegame and g4tw island paradise   now i know i am doing things right as i had these two games installed previously with all of y desired custom content just fine before the first uninstal i just want it all back how it was before i am rather adept at maneuvering through a windows machine so as advice is given to look at this or find that rest assured that i am competent.  there is something i am missing and i am not sure what any help is appreciated preferably from an admin if you take the time to step by step me through this i would appreciate it i know that you are all busy and hopefully payday being right around the corner this would certainly garauntee a modest contribution to this amazing site i just want my sims back lol.  anywhoo happy sunday and again any help is appreciated

ok so it wont let me post a pic also i am an advocate of go to assist or teamview so if possible that would help also     when starting the launcher after patching and cracking according to "the bible" of this site   i get the message before i can even do anything  the launcher says "There was an error during startup. please see the log file for details."  i cannot find a log file to look at that might give me a few pointers   the launcher comes up but as soon as it does ^^^that message pops up and i cant do anything but close  which closes everything out   hope this is in the right section again thank you for your time          tony baloney.

EDIT//
got 24 views but no one can even point me in the right direction??? im struggling here to figure out why i had it running just fine with my custom content with my last instal but now i cant even get the game to load

Helper edit: Please use the "Edit" button on the top right of your post if you wish to add additional information. Double posting here is considered spamming Smile - dieneryn

Back to top Go down

HELP having issues with RE installing sims 3 [SOLVED] Empty Re: HELP having issues with RE installing sims 3 [SOLVED]

Post by Dieneryn Mon 30 Dec 2013, 07:37

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!

Firstly, I would like to kindly point out to you that if you have read the rules during registration, it is stated that we would try our best to respond to you within 24 hours. So please be patient if it is still within the time frame of 24 hours.

Secondly, the 24 views could have been from just another user, and you did state that you would "prefer" to have an "admin" help you. That could probably have stopped people from responding to your post. Wink

Thirdly, please try to kindly type in short sentences and check your wording before posting. I am having trouble trying to understand your problems and I apologise if I miss out one of your problems in my reply. Sad

In any case, I wonder if you have actually read the install guide before attempting to install your game? The link is here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

The steps are fairly basic. Smile

If you have already tried that and you are still facing problems, please note that old custom content might not be compatible with the latest patch. That might have caused your error message.

I suggest that you try removing all custom content and try launching your game again. If it works, you know what has gone wrong.

Do try that first and let us know how you are doing. We'll try to help you again if it doesn't work.

I hope this response has helped you Very Happy Happy Holidays!  santa
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

HELP having issues with RE installing sims 3 [SOLVED] Empty Re: HELP having issues with RE installing sims 3 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 15:07

sorry for my bad grammar and long winded sentances.  let me be a little more concise.  first time that i installed sims 3 VIA g4tw and the how to guide that you linked to, it worked excellent. custom content and everything.  the content i have is only maybe 6 days old its barely been a week since i first installed the sims 3 and island paradise with the g4tw copy. again evedrything worked perfectly the absolute first time.  the problem came when i uninstalled to see how the custom content was for the sims 2, as island paradise was a little graphically skippy.  i uninstalled via control panel.  i installed sims2 and it was OK   the content was not what i had expected.  upon redownloading and reinstalling exactly the same way i had before. i get an error message when i open the loader   before everything was working i would click on island paradise on my desktop and launcher came up and everything went fine.  now no matter what i do how clean my pc is from sims anything i cannot return to my state of sims 3 bliss   all this was within 6 days   so idk how "patched" it is after 6 days but i have attempted every workaround i could find.  sorry for being kinda bitchy i am upset that i have missed something big like this i have reinstalled via  https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly     several times including manual patching trying to get the launcher to patch all kinds of things after every unsuccessful attempt i totally uninstal(manually) every component of sims 3 i can find   as to my custom content being the problem  this error comes up when i am test running the game i am an intermediate game modder i do more with gta4 and the microsoft flight simulator series so the processees and objectives are the same just the methods are different, my biggest wonder is if i am missing something during the uninstall in the registry as i admit its been a while since i have had to deal with modifying that.  the only reason i ased for an admin well i should have asked for someone that is guru status because my normal methods of problems solving K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid) is not working and maybe im missing that is right in front of my face but the reason i asked for a mod was because im seeking someone that is familiar with screen sharing tools like goto assist or teamview so someone can actually look at my machine live whilst we chat and i can show them step by step as you can tell i am not an adept typist. i simply am to busy to type 6 pages of what did i do    for a game,  i figured i would get a few inquiries about what steps did i take and try this bam i got it.   again i am not your average end user i worked tech support for verizon dsl and a few other low level techy positions within the company im not in any way an advanced user but know much about pc's  just looking for someone above my paygrade to check me out on this im lost i cannot for the life of me figure out what i have been doing wrong all my torrents patches and cracks etc. are g4tw branded   everything downloaded either from the pirate bay or here. my mods are nraas master controller and a few xxx mods that i enjoy because if i am forced to watch them "do it" it might as well be entertaining  they were all working fine with the patch and cracks the first time i dl'd but since i have had to re download my g4tw content (base game, island paradise, ultimate fix, and manual patch.  nothing works at all i wont even install the cc until i can get the base game up and running so the custom content issue is null has no relevance to the problem at hand again i appologize for sounding dicky and pushy i just know what level of help i need and im trying to be forward about it instead of trying to rely on interpereting from tech to end user and back and forth i figured an advanced guru could look at my machine first hand via teamview or something of the like again i appreciate all help i have read and reread the how to that im blue in the face install base game, check,, patch base game,check. have to because it wont let me install island paradise without first updating),,  install expansion(island paradise),check,,patch game again,check,,crack,check,, play, no go.   that is the order i am rather forced to do it in because it wont let me instal any expansions without patching first i try to never let it use the eadm because it never works.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Dec 2013, 16:00

superbob84 wrote:(...)

Hello,

First of all, we are not getting paid for anything here. While this might not be "your" problem, it basically means that our level of support cannot (always) be compared to paid support. I hereby advise you to keep that in mind whenever you come here and ask for support.

As for your problem ("error during startup - see log"), try the method shown in the following video...

This is for 64-bit systems. If you're on 32-bit, the registry location is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Sims.

And please, at least make an effort to paragraphing. Posts like your previous one only make it very difficult to read it. Also, please try being a bit more descriptive too next time. Wink  It doesn't make our volunteer job here easier if people are not descriptive (see your previous post).

That said, if you want, let us know if you need more help.

//EDIT

By the way, the way I personally handle things here, is that I only very rarely help out with TeamViewer, mainly because it just tends to be too time-consuming. Here on the forum, you will find fixes and solutions for a variety of Sims (3)-related problems. I'm not sure how the other Helpers/Mods think about it, but that's the way I proceed here.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 16:14

again im sorry for the fact that i cannot type well  second i dont mean to imply anything about getting paid except for the fact that i will make a CONTRIBUTION to the forum had you read my previous statement entirely   i tried to be as descrpitive as possible but when i posted my last, it cut off about a setance and a half    i dont know how to be more descriptive   i used the EXACT method described above the first time and nothing went wrong whatsoever   once,however i uninstalled and reinstalled i ran into a slew of problems    first things first why wont it let me post a picture to my posts to show you exactly the screen i am not unfamiliar with screen capture.  you are speaking to an engineer i design and build anyand everything.  give me instructions and i will follow them as for "paid services"  i am not implying anything as far as demands im just lost just disregard any statements that seem demanding im asking would someone use goto assist or teamview to help me with this it is much easier to go through and show exactly the problem im having     as far as the picture i want to up load it says file to big but my file is only 100 kb if that much ive tried gif jpeg bmp    i dont mean to be pusy it just irritates me that I have been spending this much time to in essence do over exactly what i did before and am having different results if i could fraps it and post a video i would but my machine wont run fraps and sims3 at the same time it litterally cripples my pc its fine with fsx and gta4 but for some reason it just wont with sims running or well trying to run im going to watch that vid and let you know if it helps again sorry if i sound pushy that was never my intent i assure you my simple comment about working for pro tech support was that i understand basic and intermediate machine manipulation    im a mechanical engineer not a pc guru lol i do appreciate your time and help  is there even a method to make donations to this lovely forum as a customerservice oriented individual i understand how hard you work to figure out other peoples problems and fix them AND you do it for free i was simply suggesting that if someone would use goto assist it might be easier to identify diagnose and prognose the problem.

EDIT  that is exactly the message i get watching to see where i goofed thank you so much i hope it helps again im sorry for implying that you work for a paycheck and that is why (if i cannot paypal you for your time) i would like to make a donation to the forum i know its not free to host a server. and again please bear with my non-paragraphing rear end.   i find it time consuming... lol jk thank you ladies and gentlemen i do appreciate the help i suppose the main reason im in such a idk rush is that i downloaded and installed sims3  and my cc   worked fine   uninstalled ran sims 2, uninstalled that then have for the past 4 days been trying to reinstall sims 3  6 days to get back to where i was at the begining and still no luck   no its not your fault in any way im just irritated and never intended to be brash or disrespectful

EDIT
ok so i had done all of that infact i went so far as to go into current version\uninstall\   to clear any sims 3 out of the registry i have searched high and low for things i have missed ill try this all again and see where it goes

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Dec 2013, 16:32

superbob84 wrote:again im sorry for the fact that i cannot type well  second i dont mean to imply anything about getting paid except for the fact that i will make a CONTRIBUTION to the forum had you read my previous statement entirely   i tried to be as descrpitive as possible but when i posted my last, it cut off about a setance and a half    i dont know how to be more descriptive   i used the EXACT method described above the first time and nothing went wrong whatsoever   once,however i uninstalled and reinstalled i ran into a slew of problems    first things first why wont it let me post a picture to my posts to show you exactly the screen i am not unfamiliar with screen capture.  you are speaking to an engineer i design and build anyand everything.  give me instructions and i will follow them as for "paid services"  i am not implying anything as far as demands im just lost just disregard any statements that seem demanding im asking would someone use goto assist or teamview to help me with this it is much easier to go through and show exactly the problem im having     as far as the picture i want to up load it says file to big but my file is only 100 kb if that much ive tried gif jpeg bmp    i dont mean to be pusy it just irritates me that I have been spending this much time to in essence do over exactly what i did before and am having different results if i could fraps it and post a video i would but my machine wont run fraps and sims3 at the same time it litterally cripples my pc its fine with fsx and gta4 but for some reason it just wont with sims running or well trying to run im going to watch that vid and let you know if it helps again sorry if i sound pushy that was never my intent i assure you my simple comment about working for pro tech support was that i understand basic and intermediate machine manipulation    im a mechanical engineer not a pc guru lol i do appreciate your time and help  is there even a method to make donations to this lovely forum as a customerservice oriented individual i understand how hard you work to figure out other peoples problems and fix them AND you do it for free i was simply suggesting that if someone would use goto assist it might be easier to identify diagnose and prognose the problem.

Calm down.

And yes, I mean if any of the other Helpers/Mods here is willing to assist you with TeamViewer, why not ? As for me, as I have stated I am reluctant to do that.

As for your image uploading, use the "Host an image"-button in your posting toolbar. Follow the instructions, and you'll get an URL. Copy that URL and paste it into the "Insert an image"-option button. That should let you upload a picture here.

If the video doesn't help, go to Piratebay and download "Your Un-installer Pro" (available from Games4TheWorld). After installing, open it up. Choose ALL your installed Sims 3 stuff. In the next window(s), always choose "Super mode". That way, un-install everything. After you've un-installed, RE-BOOT your computer. Now re-install again, following these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And yes, I have read your wanting to make a "contribution" here, but in 9/10 cases, if people start helping out here, they stay maybe a few weeks and leave again, for various reasons (i.e. not having enough time, or this forum didn't meet your "expectations", or "real-life issues" in general, etc.). That's certainly NOT what the forum needs, in my opinion. You do not need to be a "PC guru" to do the "job" that I'm doing here. In fact, I even believe it's better NOT to be a PC guru, because

1) you have some sort of "critical distance" to the actual problems that come up here, which leads you to be more alert and conscious basically.

2) PC gurus tend to make things (sound) much more difficult than they are. In the past, there were quite a few what you would call PC gurus, but their "contributions", while certainly impressing from a computer science point-of-view, were HIGHLY impractical. By that I mean that there are/were much easier solutions around.

Anyhow, I don't really think we need more staff here, at least not at the moment.

As for the "donations"; the Admin here doesn't take donations. Wink 

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 16:49

well i would certainly like to give my thanks in any way possible.  i appreciate your help you sound quite proffessional i leave that to my wonderfull assistant he is the peace keeper around my shop i tend to hmmm piss people off scuse the french but i do i have a get it done no matter the tools at hand (old Marine Corps habits).  if any of you ever want a bicycle with a weedeater engine that goes 40+ mph or any other weird crap frankensteined together let me know ill draw up a print and give notes on assembly i make things that do stuff...practical stuff like ducted fan "jet" packs and mini turbine engine go karts<<<< still in testing.   i have modded my flight sim. x with a few mods that allow for space flight not only in shuttles with accurate liftoff, but with sci-fi gear as well HELP having issues with RE installing sims 3 [SOLVED] Sims3_10
this is the message i get identical to the one in the vid
apparently i cannot find the screenshot of me docking the starship enterprise at the iss   not even a scratch  im going to have to fraps that one to put on youtube soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Dec 2013, 17:00

superbob84 wrote:well i would certainly like to give my thanks in any way possible.  i appreciate your help you sound quite proffessional i leave that to my wonderfull assistant he is the peace keeper around my shop i tend to hmmm piss people off scuse the french but i do i have a get it done no matter the tools at hand (old Marine Corps habits).  if any of you ever want a bicycle with a weedeater engine that goes 40+ mph or any other weird crap frankensteined together let me know ill draw up a print and give notes on assembly i make things that do stuff...practical stuff like ducted fan "jet" packs and mini turbine engine go karts<<<< still in testing.   i have modded my flight sim. x with a few mods that allow for space flight not only in shuttles with accurate liftoff, but with sci-fi gear as well HELP having issues with RE installing sims 3 [SOLVED] Sims3_10
this is the message i get identical to the one in the vid
apparently i cannot find the screenshot of me docking the starship enterprise at the iss   not even a scratch  im going to have to fraps that one to put on youtube soon.

OK, then.

What I very often suggest to people, when they face any severe problem (with any game) is that they leave everything for the day. Just leave everything as it is, if you can't seem to find a solution to this. If you keep on trying and failing, your attention will drop more and more. It's not going to work.

So "come back" to the problem on the next day, or sometime later. This problem, unlike most other problems in "professional life", can be postponed, usually that is. Wink

The problem you're having, as far as I know, has nothing to do with mods or custom content. It doesn't even have to do with any installations of other games (you mentioned you had Sims 2 installed before). It usually has to do with leftover registry entries, often caused by improper un-installation.

So, look again at the video and follow the solution very carefully. If it doesn't help, try the "clean un-install" method I showed you above. So downlaod "Your Un-Installer Pro" from Piratebay, and proceed as I described.

If you really can't get the game working, then I'll think about the TeamViewer thing, but certainly not today (maybe more toward the end of the week). Or I'll talk to some of the other Helpers/Mods.

And about your "thanks", well, I appreciate that. Smile  That's actually the reason we are doing this here: to see people return to their (Sims) games with a smile on the face. It's very nice to hear words of gratitude; and we don't really need more.

Feel free to update the topic, when you have news.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 17:12

thank you so much i will do just that.  hey if you are willing after a few more days of my feeble attempts then thats cool if not its cool too i know people are a bit leary about using screen sharing tools if you think teamviewer is problematic try this  citryx Goto Assist   that is a professional grade screen sharing tool i loved it when i used it for work. i do have one other question though   how often are the force update, and ultimate fix updated themselves could there be a problem therein?  as far as game versions not matching up correctly?  anywhoo ill leave yall alone while i try this some more going to download uninstaller pro anyways i noticed going through my registry i have quite a few things leaving redisual crap smears across my machine. as for leaving for the day lol that was what yesterday was no sims interaction whatsoever   got out and went for a byke ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Dec 2013, 17:20

superbob84 wrote:thank you so much i will do just that.  hey if you are willing after a few more days of my feeble attempts then thats cool if not its cool too i know people are a bit leary about using screen sharing tools if you think teamviewer is problematic try this  citryx Goto Assist   that is a professional grade screen sharing tool i loved it when i used it for work. i do have one other question though   how often are the force update, and ultimate fix updated themselves could there be a problem therein?  as far as game versions not matching up correctly?  anywhoo ill leave yall alone while i try this some more going to download uninstaller pro anyways i noticed going through my registry i have quite a few things leaving redisual crap smears across my machine. as for leaving for the day lol that was what yesterday was no sims interaction whatsoever   got out and went for a byke ride.

Yes, I almost forgot that.

You should always have the game patched to the latest version, and you should always use the latest "Ultimate fix" (crack) too.

This means, after you've done the solution from the video and before you try the clean un-install, just do the steps from 2 to 4:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

This basically means, apply the latest manual patch (step #2), download the Ultimate fix (step #3) and then apply it according to step #4.

Good luck ! I'm out for now...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 17:39

ok one last quick question   when i am finished with the fresh installation do i click on the icon it puts on my desktop and run the launcher like it did on my first install or use the ts3 or ts3w launch bypass? please and thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Dec 2013, 18:16

superbob84 wrote:ok one last quick question   when i am finished with the fresh installation do i click on the icon it puts on my desktop and run the launcher like it did on my first install or use the ts3 or ts3w launch bypass? please and thank you.

I'd suggest, after you've re-installed everything, that you make a shortcut to the desktop from the TS3W.exe, in the base game location.

Use that TS3W.exe-shortcut then to start the game
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 30 Dec 2013, 18:18

superbob84 wrote:ok one last quick question   when i am finished with the fresh installation do i click on the icon it puts on my desktop and run the launcher like it did on my first install or use the ts3 or ts3w launch bypass? please and thank you.

Hello,

You can use either, though, it depends on what works for you.  The Ultimate Fix doesn't necessarily negate the Launcher, but in actuality, you can negate it yourself but simply running the TS3W.exe.  Smile  It's really up to you how you would want to begin playing the game.  I find the Launcher useful, personaly, because I download lots of Custom Content (CC) and I enjoy adding new neighborhoods to my game.  All of that, if the CC is .sims3pack files, have to be installed via the Launcher.  

I hope this answered any questions.
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 18:30

Carlos, Sephy  THANK YOU SO MUCH the registry keys i found werent there before and deleting them seemed to work.

My wife says she doesnt know if she loves you or hates you, as long as im done obsessing with my mistake she doesnt really care. thank you and all have a wonderful newyears.  

it does let me run with the launcher BUT it tells me cannot connect to origin seeing as i didnt use origin can i just ignore that id like the launcher to work so i can use my CC,  i can close the pop up about the connecting to origin and it does let me run the game think there could be any inherrent problems there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 30 Dec 2013, 18:41

superbob84 wrote:Carlos, Sephy  THANK YOU SO MUCH the registry keys i found werent there before and deleting them seemed to work.

My wife says she doesnt know if she loves you or hates you, as long as im done obsessing with my mistake she doesnt really care. thank you and all have a wonderful newyears.  

it does let me run with the launcher BUT it tells me cannot connect to origin seeing as i didnt use origin can i just ignore that id like the launcher to work so i can use my CC,  i can close the pop up about the connecting to origin and it does let me run the game think there could be any inherrent problems there?

Hahahah, you both are very, very welcome!   Razz 

And don't worry about Origin error, I get the same error myself.  I hate Origin and I uninstalled it so now whenever I open my Launcher, it likes to rub it in my face.  It won't effect any game-play, however, and it won't mess up your logging in or using the internet while playing.  Electronic Arts just thinks, for whatever reason, you should have Origin on your PC to play any of their games.  Heh.

Happy New Year to you both as well!  Do you have any further questions?  Smile
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 18:45

as long as my CC works i think im good and so far it seems to be doing exactly what i expected  thank you so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 30 Dec 2013, 18:55

You're welcome!  If you need any help installing any CC (you probably won't!), feel free to open up a new thread inside the appropriate section of the forum!

Have a great holiday.  Smile

Topic closed.  Wink
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top