Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another place to download Aurora Skies? (upload link) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another place to download Aurora Skies? (upload link) [SOLVED] Empty Another place to download Aurora Skies? (upload link) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Dec 2013, 16:29

Hello, 

I know that because the download site is down that you all are sending people to Pirate Bay or the link for Roaring Heights. I was wondering if there is another place I could download other neighborhoods (Aurora Skies, Midnight Hollow, etc.), or just wait until the site is back up. 

Thanks, 
wekselbaum

Back to top Go down

Another place to download Aurora Skies? (upload link) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Another place to download Aurora Skies? (upload link) [SOLVED]

Post by Sephymuffins Sun 29 Dec 2013, 18:59

Hello,

I could attempt to go on a limb here and actually upload one or two neighborhoods that you would like.  Because of the fact that they are large files, however, I won't be willing to upload all of them!  Wink  Is there a specific one you'd like?  I have:  Aurora Skies,  Barnacle Bay,  Dragon Valley,  Hidden Springs,  Lucky Palms,  Lunar Lakes,  Midnight Hollow and Sunlit Tides.  All are either Gold Edition or Deluxe Edition if applicable.  

In regards to your actual question, unfortunately there's no where else to download any other neighborhoods at the moment.  Obviously there is a link for Roaring Heights, but other than that, that's it.  I could tell you to look up the neighborhoods on Piratebay or some other torrenting site, but honestly, I would hate for you to get stuck with something that either doesn't work or that is low quality.  Smile
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Another place to download Aurora Skies? (upload link) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Another place to download Aurora Skies? (upload link) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Dec 2013, 21:44

Oh wow thank you. If you could upload Aurora Skies Gold Edition that would be great. I understand and thanks for answering my question. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 30 Dec 2013, 04:09

wekselbaum wrote:Oh wow thank you. If you could upload Aurora Skies Gold Edition that would be great. I understand and thanks for answering my question. Smile

I am very sorry for the delayed response!  Facepalm

I have successfully uploaded Aurora Skies [Gold Edition] for you and you can find it here.  
To go over how to install it:  All you actually need to do is double-click the file once it is downloaded and this should bring up your launcher.  Once your launcher is up, it will prompt you to "install it", which you should.  Give it some time to actually install!  It's over 100mbs in size so it may take over a few minutes. 

If this technique doesn't work, please drag and drop the file to your /My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads/ folder, then manually pull up your game.  Once your launcher is up, go to your 'Downloads' (there should be a gray exclamation point alerting you to the file being ready to install) and install Aurora Skies this way.  Once it is done installing, you can either keep the .sims3pack file in your /Downloads/ folder or you can delete it, as keeping it IN the folder is not necessary - with it being in the folder, it is merely a backup file in case you need to re-install it.

I hope this all made sense.  Smile  Let me know if you have any questions and furthermore, enjoy the neighborhood!  
We apologize for the inconvenience of the website being down, but hopefully this can tie you over.
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 10:10

Thank you very much. It installed perfectly. 

-wekselbaum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 30 Dec 2013, 18:13

wekselbaum wrote:Thank you very much. It installed perfectly. 

-wekselbaum

Great!  Have a great holiday and enjoy your neighborhood!  Smile

Topic closed.
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top