Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THANKS Empty THANKS

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 20:22

Just want to send a HUGE thank you to sephymuffins and CarlosG. for their help this morning and afternoon.  Sephymuffins if you happen to see this is there somewhere we could have chat about CC im having issues with my master controller and wondered if you had any experience with it.????...

Moderator edit: Topic moved to 'Thank you' posts. Wink

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

THANKS Empty Re: THANKS

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Dec 2013, 22:17

superbob84 wrote:Just want to send a HUGE thank you to sephymuffins and CarlosG. for their help this morning and afternoon.  Sephymuffins if you happen to see this is there somewhere we could have chat about CC im having issues with my master controller and wondered if you had any experience with it.????...

Hello,

Thank you for your appreciation, but I have to make a slight correction: in your case, I would say it was a collective effort by Dieneryn, me and Sephy. Wink 

If you have problems or questions about CC, post a new topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f38-the-sims-3-downloads-support-pc

Have fun !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 30 Dec 2013, 23:05

Carlos G. wrote:
superbob84 wrote:Just want to send a HUGE thank you to sephymuffins and CarlosG. for their help this morning and afternoon.  Sephymuffins if you happen to see this is there somewhere we could have chat about CC im having issues with my master controller and wondered if you had any experience with it.????...

Hello,

Thank you for your appreciation, but I have to make a slight correction: in your case, I would say it was a collective effort by Dieneryn, me and Sephy. Wink 

If you have problems or questions about CC, post a new topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f38-the-sims-3-downloads-support-pc

Have fun !

Pffft, you wish, Carlos!  
The pat on the back should go to Dieneryn and I!  ... Because we both have green names.   Embarassed   Green names, unite!

Razz   I'm kidding.

Thank you so much superbob84 and it was a pleasure helping you, truly.  Definitely follow what Carlos said about opening a new topic in the Download Support section!  We want people to create topics because while I love giving 1 on 1 help, it gives other helpers, moderators and admins an opportunity to assist as well.  There are definitely times where other helpers (Carlos Razz) saved my butt!

Take care, superbob84 and have a great New Years!   Like a Star @ heaven
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Dec 2013, 03:49

ok guys i gotya and ill make some time to try and help here and there with things i am familiar with also.  you guys are a cool tight bunch. its good you all stick and work together like that wish it was as easy to find employees that could work together in any darn way lol 

ps you can call me tony or sourkraut lol im kind of like the angry german kid but not as....hostile im just sour lol have a good newy years.

pss Dieneryn (um ok so now im stuck typing like this after copy and paste ....weird anywhoo)  how do you pronounce that and is it elvish?   just curious but also great thanks to you for the help this AM.    again its weird im stuck typing like this after a copy paste lol kinda cool,  sorry for forgetting you in my original thanks.... What a Face 

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Wed 01 Jan 2014, 02:59

Hello,

Yes it's Elvish for my actual name.  Not the german word for. . Oh well Razz

I'm glad you solved your problem.  Sorry I couldn't help much since I'm a mac-user. 

Enjoy your game and happy new year to you!
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Jan 2014, 17:07

thats cool and thanks you too im 3/4 german most from the frieshish islands the rest from Fmr prussia the other 1/4 is naples italy from dads mom ive heard so many old stories about the fae its pretty cool folk lore when it comes from your family

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum