Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Request: Presently GTA series, now NFS series.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Request: Presently GTA series, now NFS series. Empty Game Request: Presently GTA series, now NFS series.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 00:42

Okay, I wanted to request some Grand Auto Theft games, because I can't quite find a trustable, well-seeded and non-modded upload for it.
For now, I would want GTA Sun Andreas (?) ,GTA IV and GTA V after it comes out on PC.

Edit: Thanks for the information, but I decided to make a new request. I decided to edit this post to prevent creating additional posts just to make a request.
I now want NFS Carbon, newer Most Wanted and Rivals to be added to the list. I have looked "Need for speed" up on the list, and these three did not came up.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Urbanliner on Sat 11 Jan 2014, 08:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Game Request: Presently GTA series, now NFS series. Empty Re: Game Request: Presently GTA series, now NFS series.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Jan 2014, 03:12

Urbanliner wrote:Okay, I wanted to request some Grand Auto Theft games, because I can't quite find a trustable, well-seeded and non-modded upload for it.
For now, I would want GTA Sun Andreas (?) ,GTA IV and GTA V after it comes out on PC.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

All 3 games are on the "request list" already. GTA IV and GTA V are in "red", which means that most likely, G4TW won't be able to release them. GTA San Andreas is in "white", which means it is possible that G4TW will upload it, but not certain.

Scroll down to the end of the request list for this legend, and additional information:

Games4TheWorld wrote:Green  = Request has been added to our download list.
Red
    = We probably won’t be able to get a working download for this request.
Purple
= Coming soon.

PLEASE NOTE that we can't Upload áll Requests and it will take some time for the Torrent to be uploaded, since we've got a long list of files ready to be uploaded. New Downloads will be added when all existing ones have been fully Seeded.

DO NOT POST ANY PROBLEMS IN THIS TOPIC, BUT OPEN A NEW TOPIC FOR IT IN OUR "Downloads" SECTION! ALL COMMENTS POSTED ABOUT PROBLEMS HERE, WILL BE DELETED!

//EDIT

I have added the other games to the list, but please, next time, if someone has already replied to you, don't edit your previous posts. It only makes the topic more difficult to follow.

In THAT case, you can make a NEW post, which will show up after my reply (or the reply of any other Helper/Mod/Admin or other user). Game Request: Presently GTA series, now NFS series. Icon_wink

Last edited by Carlos on Sat 11 Jan 2014, 16:25; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Game Request: Presently GTA series, now NFS series. Empty Re: Game Request: Presently GTA series, now NFS series.

Post by Guest Sat 11 Jan 2014, 08:52

Okay, thank you for advice. Feel free to close this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top