Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't install the game. Even the base game! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't install the game. Even the base game! [SOLVED] Empty I can't install the game. Even the base game! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 09:20

Hello, I'm not sure I'm at the right place to ask also sorry for my bad english, but I need someone to help me ASAP

Ok, this is the problem

I can't install the game. Even the base game! [SOLVED] 6jniT

Everytime I want to install it, it comes. I think I've already do all of the guide that G4TW gave, but trust me, I'm depressed right now.
I have promise to my friend that I will install The Sims 3 for her and I don't want to break a promise.

Thank you  Very Happy

//MOVED
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

I can't install the game. Even the base game! [SOLVED] Empty Re: I can't install the game. Even the base game! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 09:31

Hello,
Could you please translate that error for us?
Did you mount the disc then launched the setup?

Back to top Go down

I can't install the game. Even the base game! [SOLVED] Empty Re: I can't install the game. Even the base game! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 09:35

I'm sorry, I'm not russian.
Yes, I did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 09:40

How come the error is in Russian then? Is your OS in Russian? Or the install?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 09:45

I don't even know, I'm not using russian OS, but this is the real error pict
I can't install the game. Even the base game! [SOLVED] 6jo2U
Then, I was do experiment to open the setup with japanese locale, and the russian error pict comes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 09:52

It seems like there are traces pf another Sims 3 game... Did you previously install anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 09:58

Oh, yes. I was installing the sims 3 two times before, not from G4TW. The first one was success installed and removed, but the second one isn't. It's still stucked on control panel even though I have deleted the file and I can't remove it from control panel.

So I'm downloading new installer, hope this one success.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 10:03

Ok, you have registry issues.
Please download CCleaner, and do a clean of everything, especially registry.
Then try the installation again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 13:00

Still, the game can't be installed, and the old game can't be removed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 14:05

You need to remove this old game.
Try using MyUninstaller...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 14:27

Forget it, I've already installed the game. Yes, you're right, it's from the registry. I need to delete it manually from regedit. Thanks so much! Very Happy

Game's works great, but I don't install the expansion yet. So if I have a problem again let me make a thread again please? Very Happy

Again, thanks so muuucchh! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 14:30

we r here to help u any problem just open anew topic we r always here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 14:30

Glad you fixed it!
I will leave this topic open for now in case you have other questions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 14:34

OK, thanks so much! Have a nice day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 14:35

You too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top