Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sis 3 not starting at all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sis 3 not starting at all Empty Sis 3 not starting at all

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014, 03:53

Hi I downloaded sims from you guys site when I had my last laptop now I have a new one and its running windows 8. Since I downloaded it along with generations, ambitions, island treasures and seasons. At first it was crashing at the second loading screen and when i aplied the fix now its crashing from the beginning its not even started. Ive tried everything i seen on here please help

ok i did the manual patch and i put the crack files in the directory and the game is just crashing. it wont start or load up like how it was before. It just says sims 3 has stopped working windows i trying to solve the problem

Last edited by DeeVah on Fri 17 Jan 2014, 06:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)

Back to top Go down

Sis 3 not starting at all Empty Re: Sis 3 not starting at all

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014, 05:07

Hi DeeVah, can you please elaborate on what is happening?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014, 06:08

as of right now ive uninstalled everything and installing them again and il try to see if it works i may have done something wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014, 06:11

Once you've installed it try copying the 2 files from the #crack folder inside the Ultimate Fix to your base game directory. It won't work if you update your game via the launcher, you'll have to manually patch the game to 1.63. Let us know how you get on Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014, 06:19

ok so i tried it without the mod files and it actually started this time but its saying insert disk so now im gonna enter the files and see what happenes

//EDIT

now i started it and it goes on the black screen then a window pops up saying that sims 3 has stopped working. it basically crashes

Moderator edit: don't double-post please and use the edit-button on your post if you want to add anything.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014, 06:26

Have you copied the 2 files inside #crack to your directory? If you're using Origin then they go here C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin or if not then here C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin

Also, remember to not update to 1.66 from the launcher. But manually update to 1.63.

P.S Don't double post, edit your first post instead Smile

Back to top Go down

Sis 3 not starting at all Empty Resource.cfg problem

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014, 21:21

I dont know how to delete my other post but here goes. I found the problem. I tried to open sims 3 with the resource.cfg thats downloaded with the file not the mod alone and it says enter a disk when i start it up. I tried it with the same resource.cfg and the no cd package file.It still loads up saying the same thing that it has no disk.But when i copy the resource.cfg from the crack folder it messes up everything. With that the game goes on a black screen then crashes.A window pops up saying that sims 3 has a problem and windows is looking for a solution. Im running on windows 8 by the way 64bit Help  Noob

Moderator edit: Topics merged. Please keep all your Sims 3 problems in ONE topic only. This makes it easier for us to follow your progress.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top