Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix NOW COMPATIBLE with version 1.66 of The Sims 3!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix NOW COMPATIBLE with version 1.66 of The Sims 3! Empty Ultimate Fix NOW COMPATIBLE with version 1.66 of The Sims 3!

Post by Admin Fri 17 Jan 2014, 23:15

Hello everyone,

A quick message to let you all know that we've successfully updated the Ultimate Fix to support version 1.66 of The Sims 3 too.
This does fix the blank game menu you get when using an outdated crack.
Download the updated Ultimate Fix from this page, as usual: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Sorry for the delay, I was too busy in real life.
Special thanks to Rapper_skull, J.T. and Shamrock for creating and testing the crack.

Have fun!

Ps. DO NOT post your questions or problems in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead. All questions or problems here will be removed.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 24 Jan 2014, 21:51; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix NOW COMPATIBLE with version 1.66 of The Sims 3! Empty Re: Ultimate Fix NOW COMPATIBLE with version 1.66 of The Sims 3!

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 12:34

Thanks, really appreciate your effort. Diden't take long at all.

Thank you once agian!  Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix NOW COMPATIBLE with version 1.66 of The Sims 3! Empty Re: Ultimate Fix NOW COMPATIBLE with version 1.66 of The Sims 3!

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jan 2014, 18:22

Thank you very much  Hammertime  at last I can play after 2 days of installing and uninstalling and my terror for every blank menu !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014, 21:41

YAY!! thanks so much,, now my sims are working again. it took me awhile to figure it out, but now its fully working. thank you again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014, 21:50

/Facepalm..  Facepalm    So yesterday I downloaded the patch and the TEMP fix you put out the other day. And it kept giving me the "NoSims 3 CD" error..    I totally forgot all about the Ultimate Fix.    

Thank you Admin.  Very Happy 
~Violent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 01:17

Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2014, 03:31

Thank you!! I've updated and it works wonderfully Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top