Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 3 patch 1.66 torrent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3 patch 1.66 torrent Empty the sims 3 patch 1.66 torrent

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jan 2014, 12:33

like what the title said does anyone know a torrent file for patch 1.66? because if i download it with IDM or web download manager it's gonna take forever Shocked  Help

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 patch 1.66 torrent Empty Re: the sims 3 patch 1.66 torrent

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jan 2014, 15:54

arulkws wrote:like what the title said does anyone know a torrent file for patch 1.66? because if i download it with IDM or web download manager it's gonna take forever Shocked  Help

Hi there, yes there is a torrent particularly at kickass you can go there and search so you can find it

Moderator edit: Topic moved to "The Sims (3) downloads support (PC)".

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 11:33

i try search for it at KAT aaaaannnnnd nope no luck can you give me a link if it's exist please? Help  Help

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 24 Jan 2014, 23:45

We don't allow links to torrent sites on this forum (I know it may seem strange, but it is in the sign-up agreement), so he can't give you a link to it. I know it takes forever for the patch to download, but it's safe for your computer, and to me that's worth the wait (for me it takes about an hour and a half on a good day). If you'd like a torrent of it, there are quite a few out, just search for "sims 3 1.66" and you'll find one. I had better luck with it when searching piratebay than on kat though.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top