Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civilization 5 torrent?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Civilization 5 torrent? Empty Civilization 5 torrent?

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2014, 21:06

hi! all

so i have been searching for a torrent for civ 5 and havent really been able to though i do have 3 links but what i vame to know is that the game totals 9 or so gbs...the links i have - 

Censored 

Censored 

Censored 

all those 3 links have different standings but none are 9 or more GBs...1st one is 6.03 uploaded in the 7th month of 2013...2nd one is 3.7 that came by in 10th month 2013 and last one is 3.09 which also came by in 10th month of 2013

so the 1st one came much earlier than the other 2 but has all yet not 9 or so gbs the other 2 came after the 1st one but are half the size and show that they got all the stuff but thats not possible 

and that to me is the weird part thats stopping me from getting either 1 of the 3

so which one of the 3 is proper or is there any other one out there thats proper if none of these 3 are??

ty
ash

//EDIT

@Carlos:

ROGER that sir! Civilization 5 torrent? Icon_smile ty for the warning...

does that mean game4theworld has a proper version of the game!! Civilization 5 torrent? Icon_biggrin  Civilization 5 torrent? Icon_eek 

or...  Civilization 5 torrent? Icon_sad

right...gotcha on that..ima see to 'em seeds and skulls Smile

Moderator edit: do NOT post links to Warez-sites ! If you talk about games from different uploaders, just mention the name(s) of the uploader(s).

- Carlos

Last edited by ashnagar1013 on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 01:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Civilization 5 torrent? Empty Re: Civilization 5 torrent?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 25 Jan 2014, 00:08

Hello,

Civilization V is already on the request list of Games4TheWorld, which means that there might be an upload of it in the future, but there's no guarantee. Currently, there are other priorities, like the download server for The Sims (3) store items, so new major uploads will take a while until they are released, if at all.

As for your question, I haven't downloaded/played that game yet, but a high number of seeds is often an indicator that the torrent is good (but that's no guarantee of course).

Also, keep in mind that many downloads are compressed in .RAR files, so they might look "small" at first. But once you extract the stuff (.RARs), then the extracted stuff will get bigger too. Wink 

Maybe another user knows more specifics about the game itself, beyond these general tips.

P.S. use the "edit"-button if you want to add anything to your post, instead of double-posting.

//EDIT

In case of Piratebay, you can also look if there is a skull symbol next to the uploader's name. That's usually comparable to a "seal of quality". Razz
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top