Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy birthday Carlos! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy birthday Carlos! :) Empty Happy birthday Carlos! :)

Post by Guest Sat 15 Mar 2014, 02:37

Hey everyone and Carlos!! Very Happy
Guess whose birthday it is?! Rolling Eyes(I know it's obvious!Embarassed)
Carlos a very happy birthday to you and I hope you and your family will always stay healthy and happy! Wink

Here's my gifts to you:
Happy birthday Carlos! :) Dog-bi10Happy birthday Carlos! :) Happy-11

Happy birthday Carlos! :) Untitl10
And finally the best one! Razz
Happy birthday Carlos! :) Keepca10

Here's my special gift which you have to guess what it is!!(I don't know myself!Facepalm ) Very Happy 

Happy birthday Carlos! :) Giftid10

That's all I have to wish a happy birthday to Carlos! Very Happy
So if you guys have anything to add go right ahead!! Wink
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday Carlos! :) Empty Re: Happy birthday Carlos! :)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Mar 2014, 13:05

Well, it's still 4 days until my b-day. So the *party* won't start yet.

But thank you Ella for these very nice wishes and gifts ! Smile  The cake in the second picture looks nice, what kind of cake is it exactly ? Razz  (not that it would matter, since I eat *almost* any cake).

Also, I wonder what's inside the small box in your last picture...?  Razz 

Thanks again Ella ! Very Happy  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Mar 2014, 18:18

Well a very happy birthday to you Carlos!
Hope you will celebrate in style!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Mar 2014, 19:28

A very happy birthday to you (in advance), Carlos!
Enjoy your day and my little virtual gift to you:

Happy birthday Carlos! :) Alienware-M18x

Just a little present. Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Mar 2014, 02:01

Carlos wrote:Well, it's still 4 days until my b-day. So the *party* won't start yet.

But thank you Ella for these very nice wishes and gifts ! Smile  The cake in the second picture looks nice, what kind of cake is it exactly ? Razz  (not that it would matter, since I eat *almost* any cake).

Also, I wonder what's inside the small box in your last picture...?  Razz 

Thanks again Ella ! Very Happy  

I know that there's still 4 days left until your b-day but being early is better than being late in these situations, right?! Wink

The cake in the second picture huh?! I say it's French Vanilla but who knows?! Razz

About the small box; do you actually expect me to tell you?! NOoOoOoO! You have to guess! Very Happy

I actually have one more gift and it's a "limited edition" so you better like it!! Razz 

A virtual "Happy B-day" in the form of Carlos's favourite smileys!! this: Razz and this: tongue
                          tongue            Razz Razz       tongue tongue       Razz       Razz         tongue                                   tongue                tongue       tongue 
 Razz        Razz         tongue tongue         Razz    Razz    tongue    tongue      Razz    Razz          tongue                                   tongue                   tongue    tongue 
 Razz        Razz       tongue tongue tongue        Razz Razz       tongue tongue           Razz Razz           tongue                                  tongue                     tongue tongue 
 Razz Razz Razz:P      tongue        tongue       Razz           tongue                 Razz             tongue tongue                          tongue tongue       Razz Razz         tongue 
 Razz        Razz    tongue           tongue      Razz           tongue                 Razz              tongue    tongue    Razz Razz Razz     tongue   tongue     Razz   Razz        tongue 
 Razz        Razz   tongue             tongue      Razz          tongue               Razz                 tonguetongue                         tongue tongue     Razz Razz Razz     tongue     

I hope you like it! Very Happy

That's all I have for today, if I see something/come up with something I'll most definitely put it up! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 17 Mar 2014, 18:31

Shamrock wrote:Well a very happy birthday to you Carlos!
Hope you will celebrate in style!!

Thanks ! Very Happy  I hope I can do that, although I prefer "not-so-spectacular" parties.... Razz  

Admin wrote:A very happy birthday to you (in advance), Carlos!
Enjoy your day and my little virtual gift to you:

Happy birthday Carlos! :) Alienware-M18x

Just a little present. Razz

Wow - a (gaming) laptop !! Razz  Thanks for that, but what are the specs ?! Suspect Razz  Just kidding...

I'm actually in the process of saving up for a real top-end (custom-built) desktop machine. I don't know...I guess I don't really trust laptops for gaming purposes, even if they are branded as "gaming laptop". Razz  

ellajohnson wrote:

I know that there's still 4 days left until your b-day but being early is better than being late in these situations, right?! Wink

The cake in the second picture huh?! I say it's French Vanilla but who knows?! Razz

About the small box; do you actually expect me to tell you?! NOoOoOoO! You have to guess! Very Happy

I actually have one more gift and it's a "limited edition" so you better like it!! Razz 

A virtual "Happy B-day" in the form of Carlos's favourite smileys!! this: Razz and this: tongue
                          tongue            Razz Razz       tongue tongue       Razz       Razz         tongue                                   tongue                tongue       tongue 
 Razz        Razz         tongue tongue         Razz    Razz    tongue    tongue      Razz    Razz          tongue                                   tongue                   tongue    tongue 
 Razz        Razz       tongue tongue tongue        Razz Razz       tongue tongue           Razz Razz           tongue                                  tongue                     tongue tongue 
 Razz Razz Razz:P      tongue        tongue       Razz           tongue                 Razz             tongue tongue                          tongue tongue       Razz Razz         tongue 
 Razz        Razz    tongue           tongue      Razz           tongue                 Razz              tongue    tongue    Razz Razz Razz     tongue   tongue     Razz   Razz        tongue 
 Razz        Razz   tongue             tongue      Razz          tongue               Razz                 tonguetongue                         tongue tongue     Razz Razz Razz     tongue     

I hope you like it! Very Happy

That's all I have for today, if I see something/come up with something I'll most definitely put it up! Smile

Now these smileys are really cute !! Razz  Thanks again Ella.

To all others - stay tuned for the "party", which will start in this topic, very soon ! Very Happy  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Mar 2014, 19:28

Happy Birthday Carlos!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

I wish your dreams may come true Wink  And remember to blow out candles!!  Like a Star @ heaven  What a Face  cheers

Stay rock!!

Regards, Pvlce Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 17 Mar 2014, 19:39

Pvlce wrote:Happy Birthday Carlos!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

I wish your dreams may come true Wink  And remember to blow out candles!!  Like a Star @ heaven  What a Face  cheers

Stay rock!!

Regards, Pvlce Wink

Thank you very much Pvlce, for these nice words ! Smile  

But my b-day is still in 2 days !!!  Razz  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 06:13

Happy Birthday Carlos!

I wish you all the best!

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Tue 18 Mar 2014, 08:43

I thought it's still so early to Happy Birthday and I just checked... yep it's! But no worries Carlos, I am saving my "Happy Birthday!" and those pictures (you know) for you to celebrate it on your BIRTH DAY!  geek
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:43

Ooops!  Facepalm  I'm sorry!! Forgive my thoughtlessness!!   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   bounce  bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 18:17

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS.
I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL 27th BIRTHDAY.
I ALSO HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE OUT THERE~

ALEXIS

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Mar 2014, 06:53

Phoebe wrote:I thought it's still so early to Happy Birthday and I just checked... yep it's! But no worries Carlos, I am saving my "Happy Birthday!" and those pictures (you know) for you to celebrate it on your BIRTH DAY!  geek

Thank you very much for that Phoebe - that's very kind of you. Smile  And of course: I can't wait for the pics ! Very Happy Razz  

Pvlce wrote:Ooops!  Facepalm  I'm sorry!! Forgive my thoughtlessness!!   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   bounce  bounce

It's OK Pvlce... Razz  

sims3hope wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS.
I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY SPECIAL 27th BIRTHDAY.
I ALSO HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE OUT THERE~

ALEXIS

Thank you very much for these nice words ! Smile  I really appreciate that ! Also, I'm indeed having a chocolate cake right now. Very Happy  

And now, this is for "warming up".... (I'm now giving myself some gifts) Very Happy

Happy birthday Carlos! :) 1dc2e110

Happy birthday Carlos! :) Ctures10

I've censored the second picture (just a *little* bit), so as not to break rule #3 of the forum rules.. Razz  

Happy birthday to me ! Very Happy  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 19 Mar 2014, 21:12

Carlos wrote:I've censored the second picture (just a *little* bit), so as not to break rule #3 of the forum rules.. Razz 
Soon you'll have to start censoring THESE too, I think.  Facepalm  Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 19 Mar 2014, 21:33

Admin wrote:Soon you'll have to start censoring THESE too, I think.  Facepalm  Razz

Censoring...my sims ?! Shocked

Naaaaaaaaaaah - that's definitely too much ! Razz  

//EDIT

cezra31 wrote:Happy Birthday Carlos!

I wish you all the best!

Happy birthday Carlos! :) Icon_smile

Thank you very much for that cezra ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top