Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Expansion Installation Problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Expansion Installation Problems Empty Sims 3 Expansion Installation Problems

Post by Guest Mon 24 Mar 2014, 21:34

I just have a quick question and am wondering if anyone can help. I own a mac and have installed the base game and some expansions correctly, but for some reason Pets and Island Paradise continue to have the "Leeme" error code ever after I replace the e with the correct symbol. Obviously I know how to fix the Leeme error code but even after doing this, before creating the .dmg files, I still get the error. Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Expansion Installation Problems Empty Re: Sims 3 Expansion Installation Problems

Post by Phoebe Mon 24 Mar 2014, 21:40

Hello,

This error is happening during creating .dmg files?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Expansion Installation Problems Empty Re: Sims 3 Expansion Installation Problems

Post by Guest Mon 24 Mar 2014, 22:01

No, I fix the Leeme, create the dmg file and go to install it, and that is when I get the error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Tue 25 Mar 2014, 08:53

Hello,

Can you create your .dmgs again? Sometimes during the process some files can be corrupted somehow.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:37

No, unfortunately that didn't work. Would you suggest re-torrenting the expansions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Tue 25 Mar 2014, 17:48

Can you tell me what kind of error you're getting?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Mar 2014, 20:39

How do i create the .dmg files from the .exe files? I know i use the disc utility but i cant figure out how to get them to run. Im new to gaming on a mac so sorry if its a dumb Q. Ive been at it all morning with no success of installing any expansions. Any help please!! Or direct me where to learn to do so. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Mar 2014, 00:29

I am getting the "Error reading game files: $INSTALLVOLUME/Support/Readme/es/leeme" error that has been fixed in other forums on this site. I got this error with a lot of the expansions, but was able to fix it except for Pets and Island Paradise. For some reason no matter how many times I replace the 'e' with the correct symbol and recreate a .dmg it does not work.

*UPDATE*

Okay I tried re-downloading Pets (fixed) and installing the new file. Still got the same problem. Have you figured anything out? I don't understand why it's working for everyone else but not for me. None of the other expansions gave me this problem and work fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Thu 03 Apr 2014, 12:10

Hello,

It's really... weird. Did you download your Pets from this site?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top