Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When trying to install the TS3 basegame, is says theres no space left on the disk. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When trying to install the TS3 basegame, is says theres no space left on the disk. [SOLVED] Empty When trying to install the TS3 basegame, is says theres no space left on the disk. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Apr 2014, 15:14

Hi!
So i'm trying to install the base game, and i've followed the instructions but when i'm supposed to copy-paste the files from the crack folder to Game-Bin, it says that there's not enough space left on the disk. It says that there's supposed to be 3.26GB but that I have 0 byte left. So i'm stuck Sad 
BTW, my pc doesn't have an actual CD drive, could that be a part of the problem? and is there a way I could fix this?

Please help!!

Back to top Go down

When trying to install the TS3 basegame, is says theres no space left on the disk. [SOLVED] Empty Re: When trying to install the TS3 basegame, is says theres no space left on the disk. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Apr 2014, 23:49

I think this is because your computer is low on space? How much space do you have ? How much RAM do you have?

Back to top Go down

When trying to install the TS3 basegame, is says theres no space left on the disk. [SOLVED] Empty Re: When trying to install the TS3 basegame, is says theres no space left on the disk. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 09:12

I have 4.00 GB RAM where 3.86 is available

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 28 Apr 2014, 20:40

Hi there,

Sorry for the (very) late reply!
You either forgot to copy the cracked .exe file to the game's installation folder, or copied it to the wrong folder.
Please do as follows to fix your problem:

Open the "# Crack" folder in the .rar file you downloaded and then copy + paste (or drag & drop) the "TS3.exe" file in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin  (Default installation location)  and REPLACE it by the existing one.
The game should work fine now, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Apr 2014, 23:01

No, I did just that, i dont think i did anything wrong there just wasn't enough space left on the disk to have both huge programs. I just deleted the original files and then just copied -pasted the crack and everything works perfect now:) thanks anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 28 Apr 2014, 23:25

Hello there,

Then I'm glad the problem is solved now.
Enjoy playing the game and please let us know if you need help again! Wink The Sims Plumbob 1
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top