Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re seed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re seed Empty Re seed

Post by Guest Wed 30 Apr 2014, 06:08

I wanna download the life stories just found from you guys but it doesnt wanna download Its in my Torrent now but not starting up Sad Please how can i make this download

Censored

Back to top Go down

Re seed Empty Re: Re seed

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Apr 2014, 10:28

tika Mixemup wrote:I wanna download the life stories just found from you guys but it doesnt wanna download Its in my Torrent now but not starting up Sad Please how can i make this download

Censored

Please don't post any links to Warez sites (Piratebay, KAT, etc.) anymore. Wink  This is strictly forbidden on this forum. Just mention the NAME of the torrent, and the uploader, but don't post direct links to torrents next time.

As for your question, this is a very old upload, which is not listed on the (current) official site here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

I'll notify the Admin about this - stay tuned. But if this is not supported anymore, just look on Piratebay for that game, from another uploader.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Apr 2014, 22:30

I'm sorry I didn't know I didn't read any were saying anything about links could said it nicer way I wasn't trying make trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 30 Apr 2014, 22:33

tika Mixemup wrote:I'm sorry I didn't know I didn't read any were saying anything about links could said it nicer way I wasn't trying make trouble

It's OK - but just remember this for the future Smile  (actually, this is written in the forum rules, to which you agreed when you registered on here).

As I said though, in the meantime you might want to look elsewhere on Piratebay for that game (from a different uploader than G4TW).

//EDIT

You can also find a link to the forum rules in my signature - the one on the far left. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 May 2014, 06:45

I could find any but that one

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 May 2014, 11:18

Hi there,

Unfortunately I don't have it in my database any more, so I can't seed it for you.
That specific download is part of the "old" Games4theworld. I can't get any download speed here either, so I'm afraid you'll have to look for it somewhere else.
Just search Google for something like "The Sims Life Stories torrent" and you'll find plenty of downloads! Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 May 2014, 20:46

I found couple but they dont tell u how to install it one them just bunch rar files

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 02 May 2014, 01:15

tika Mixemup wrote:I found couple but they dont tell u how to install it one them just bunch rar files

Feel free to open a new topic about this, in the following section:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f9-pc-games

Other than that I think I can close this topic now. Wink
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top