Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't download any of your torrents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't download any of your torrents Empty Can't download any of your torrents

Post by Guest Sat 10 May 2014, 09:32

Hey

I found this site yesterday and thought it was awesome so I started downloading your Sims 3 Into to Future torrent and Island Paradise, but the problems is that there is barely anyone seeding them even thought it says that there are over several hundred people doing it. Maybe its something with my location or anything like that, but I just have to ask you guys if you know anything.

Thanks! Smile

P.S I really like to download your torrents and play so yeah x)

Back to top Go down

Can't download any of your torrents Empty Re: Can't download any of your torrents

Post by Guest Sat 10 May 2014, 16:05

i am sorry xentiran but i think it is your location or provider who gives the trouble,last week i have downloaded several different torrents from here and had no problems at all with it.

Back to top Go down

Can't download any of your torrents Empty Re: Can't download any of your torrents

Post by Guest Sat 10 May 2014, 18:21

larsV wrote:i am sorry xentiran but i think it is your location or provider who gives the trouble,last week i have downloaded several different torrents from here and had no problems at all with it.

Probably, even though uTorrent says that there is no problem with my network connection so. I just wanted to check if anyone knew something different ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 May 2014, 06:41

It really does depend on your internet provider as well as to how many megabytes per second you can download. When I try to download any of our stuff I download anywhere from 750kbps to 2 mbps... Try downloading only one program at a time. I found that this helped when my internet was horrible. I also found that resetting my wireless router helped every 5GB or so. Sometimes the internet provider will actually slow down your net. They like to say unlimited internet but after a certain data amount they like to cut the speed in half. You may have to take this up with your provider and talk to them about the speed you should be receiving.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top