Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP NEEDED WITH INSTALL SIMS 3 WITH EP ON MAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP NEEDED WITH INSTALL SIMS 3 WITH EP ON MAC Empty HELP NEEDED WITH INSTALL SIMS 3 WITH EP ON MAC

Post by Guest Fri 23 May 2014, 23:08

Hello, i really need help with install expansion pack on my sims 3. i have the the sims 3.app extracted already following the mac guide i reached the point when it was updating and then patching and at the end it gives me error, and after that when trying to open the app its doesnt show up, only the icon for like 10 sec and then its goes away, i have been trying this all day, i know i can play the sims 3.app freely but i just recently downloaded the university pack from a different site and i would like to play that as well, but been trying this all day and nothing seems to be working i always end up getting error, or it craches out, i would really appreciate if anyone could help me, and yes i followed all the steps until the point of updating and then it gets to the end of it which is the patching and i get nothing, i extracted the sims 3.app and moved it to the application folder and i also tried with with putting the sims3 into its own folder in the applications, i have tried playing it and it does work all i need help with is getting to install expansion pack, and if anyone is willing to guide me,and  also with a proper crack download for sims3 on mac and also expansion pack mostly interested in university life and late night! thank you so much i really appreciate.

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED WITH INSTALL SIMS 3 WITH EP ON MAC Empty Re: HELP NEEDED WITH INSTALL SIMS 3 WITH EP ON MAC

Post by Phoebe Sat 24 May 2014, 15:13

Hello,

Did you update your game through the installer or used the manual update? 
Also did you applied the Ultimate Fix after updating your game?
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top