Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I followed your instructions, and it worked...for a day. Now my game is broken. Help!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I followed your instructions, and it worked...for a day. Now my game is broken. Help!! [SOLVED] Empty I followed your instructions, and it worked...for a day. Now my game is broken. Help!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jun 2014, 04:29

Okay. While I love your work, something has gone wrong with my setup. I followed the directions perfectly, and it worked, I played for over 10 hours yesterday on my day off, but then today it doesn't seem to be working, and I have no mods in the game, just most of the expansions up to, and including Into The Future. Now my game is broken, and I had to re-copy the crack from Into The Future into the Bin folder to even get it to load, and when it does, the menus are all empty, and nothing works. When I load into it, Into the Future loads like normal, but then the menus to pick a town, start a new game, etc. are all blank, and no matter what button I click on, nothing works. I have to ALT+TAB to close it down, then use Ctrl+Shift+Esc to bring up the Windows Task Manager, and force it closed. Any help would be appreciated. I have the BASE game, Ambitions, and Late Night on disc, and Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise, and Into the Future downloaded from this site through The Pirate Bay. I am using Windows 7.

//EDIT

And I'm an Idiot. I should have known it was me doing something wrong. I forgot the crack in the Ultimate Fix patch. I got it working now. Sorry to be a pain. You can close this one out, or delete, whatever. I'm good. Thanks for the hard work, and awesome instructions. I'm not very good with this stuff, in case You couldn't tell.

Mod edit: good to hear that ! Smile  Problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top