Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Farming Simulator 2013 updateable? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Farming Simulator 2013 updateable? [SOLVED] Empty Is Farming Simulator 2013 updateable? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jul 2014, 22:43

Title says it all, if I can't update it due to it being cracked, could you guys possibly work on releasing a updated version?

Thanks, _Phantom_

Back to top Go down

Is Farming Simulator 2013 updateable? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Is Farming Simulator 2013 updateable? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 Jul 2014, 22:54

_Phantom_ wrote:Title says it all, if I can't update it due to it being cracked, could you guys possibly work on releasing a updated version?

Thanks, _Phantom_

Hello,

Most likely it isn't updateable; if you really updated it with a more recent patch, you'd need a new crack too. Also keep in mind, that the current priorities of Games4TheWorld lie elsewhere, for example in the completion of the "download server", here:

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Also, with the release of "The Sims 4" coming soon, there is another point of focus. I'm afraid you shouldn't expect updates on current releases; at least not anytime soon.  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Is Farming Simulator 2013 updateable? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Is Farming Simulator 2013 updateable? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jul 2014, 22:59

I was afraid so.. Thanks for the quick response, this game has needed it for several months, so maybe it will eventually get one.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 04 Jul 2014, 23:07

_Phantom_ wrote:I was afraid so.. Thanks for the quick response, this game has needed it for several months, so maybe it will eventually get one.

If you really need the game to be updated to a newer version (for fixing bugs or maybe for these "expansion packs" Ursus/Titanium too ?), then you might check out different sources. Two sources that I often use are GameCopyWorld and GameBurnWorld - just google for them.

At these sites, you'll often find cracks for different game patch versions, so make sure to download a crack that matches the new patch version. 

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 05 Jul 2014, 21:38

Hi there,

Indeed, it should work just fine. Update to the latest version and then find a working crack for that specific version of the game. (You might want to check whether there's a crack for that version of the game first, before updating. There is one 9 out of 10 times though.)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jul 2014, 01:09

Thanks guys! I do appreciate the help and recommendations.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 06 Jul 2014, 20:01

_Phantom_ wrote:Thanks guys! I do appreciate the help and recommendations.

No problem, if you ever have any other questions, feel free to open a new thread. I'll close this one now, since it seems to be resolved now. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top