Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brunch At The Old Mill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brunch At The Old Mill Empty Brunch At The Old Mill

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jul 2014, 23:04

It figures that when I actually pay for something, it bites me in the ass!  Got this set from sims3store, and everything was fine til my sim tried to put the jam on a scone or toast, then they reset.  Tried it on the community lot and home lot, same thing.  All else works fine.  Error trap shows an error each time, but since this is a legit download, I don't get it.  EA won't be getting my money again.  Damn thing was $20!

Back to top Go down

Brunch At The Old Mill Empty Re: Brunch At The Old Mill

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 07 Jul 2014, 22:49

Duhamel wrote:It figures that when I actually pay for something, it bites me in the ass!  Got this set from sims3store, and everything was fine til my sim tried to put the jam on a scone or toast, then they reset.  Tried it on the community lot and home lot, same thing.  All else works fine.  Error trap shows an error each time, but since this is a legit download, I don't get it.  EA won't be getting my money again.  Damn thing was $20!

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you spent (quite a lot) of money on something, which doesn't work. That said, this is a very common phenomenon with "store items"; and usually, you will need "store fixes" in order to get that item to work.

However, the current G4TW store fixes are not updated for that...I might try working on new fixes, but I can't really tell you when the new fixes will be ready. Sad  Make sure to check out this sub-section here, every few weeks, for possible updates on the store fixes:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f34-latest-games4theworld-downloads-news-updates

That's the best thing I can suggest for now...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jul 2014, 22:53

Thanks, I'll do that.  For now, I won't let them eat scones or toast, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 10 Jul 2014, 21:12

Duhamel wrote:Thanks, I'll do that.  For now, I won't let them eat scones or toast, lol.

Just out of interest: are the corn and cucumber working for you ? 

I was experimenting with new fixes, and I don't seem to get any resets with this stove with which you can make preserves and jam...and I still have to test the tea table. But the corn and cucumber don't have any thumbnail pictures, and they are "invisible" in-game. 

Looks like it's going to take a while until new fixes are going to be released.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top