Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3- Hidden Springs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3- Hidden Springs Empty Sims 3- Hidden Springs

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 01:04

So is anyone else pumped for the new world-Hidden Springs? Looks pretty good, EA just announced it earlier this week, I believe the release date will be on Aug 25, or there about. This new world will include new items, and social interactions. Hidden Springs will be available in the Sims 3 store. I hope GFTW gets it quickly! Maybe this new world will make up for the cruddiness that was Town Life Stuff....frankly, I was truly embarrassed for them.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3- Hidden Springs Empty Re: Sims 3- Hidden Springs

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 08:45

Yeaaah, I want a new official world! I keep playing created worlds from The Exchange and each of them has it own bugginess.. I hope it's not too in-your-face island style.. But yeah, I love new worlds.. Since it's supposedly a vacation spot; you think maybe they'll have some previous game cameo families? That'd be cool..

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 08 Aug 2011, 09:32

Town life stuff really was too sad to be true. I was surprised at the lack of new items!
G4TW will release the August store pack within the next few of weeks, I'm sure Hidden Springs will be a part of it!
It looks very nice from what I've seen.

If you join the G4TW "The Sims" fangroup you'll be the first to know when it's released, see this global announcement
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 23:08

Thanks Eldi, I did join the group, just yesterday in fact Smile A part of me wishes that hidden springs could be a vacation world, because I have Sims I really love, and have spent days getting good jobs/skills, and it would be nice if they could go to the cool Hidden Springs as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011, 09:07

I've been moving the same sim from town to town using edit town, then saving the sim/houslehold to the library.. I smashes their social lives but they make it to the next town, keeping their jobs and skills.. That's how I'm moving my favorite to Hidden Springs..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Aug 2011, 02:03

Oh, Nice! I may have to do that, since my Sim isn't very popular anyway. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top