Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 base game installation compatibility problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 base game installation compatibility problem. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 base game installation compatibility problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jul 2014, 21:30

Hi,

I'm trying to instal sims 3 on my new computer ( I already installed it on 2 other computers without any problems by carefully following your steps at : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly ). Only, now, I'm having a problem :
When I run the mounted disk from "The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso" I get the following Error pop-up :

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."

File mounted with Daemon Tools Lite with a SCSI Virtual Drive ( same problem with PowerISO ).
OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Operating System

Thanks a lot for your help, it is really appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 base game installation compatibility problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 base game installation compatibility problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 11 Jul 2014, 23:50

Hello,

I've already replied to your e-mail. Please keep communication via one place, for your and our ease! (You can continue here, if you like, just post your e-mail reply here instead)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 base game installation compatibility problem. [SOLVED] Empty Solved !

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jul 2014, 01:21

The file was corrupted because of transfer between computers.
Re-downloading it solved the problem ! Hammertime 

Mod edit: OK, good to hear that ! Very Happy  Problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new thread in case you have other issues.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 base game installation compatibility problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 base game installation compatibility problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top