Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anno 2070 Crack 2 Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anno 2070 Crack 2 Error Empty Anno 2070 Crack 2 Error

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jul 2014, 21:44

Hello G4TW. I have downloaded your Anno 2070 and done everything on the instructions list, but when it comes to opening the batch file in the crack 2 folder, I receive this message: "A subdirectory or file C:\Users\Aaron\Application Data\Ubisoft already exists. A subdirectory or file C:\Users\Aaron\Application Data\Ubisoft\ANNO 2070 already exists. File not found - Profile
0 File(s) copied". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, skipping the step, copying the folder to the location in the message, and when I load the game and try to log in using the RELOADED username (tried in upper and lower case letters) and 1 password, I get the message: "Error
The connection to the server has been lost". I don't know what to do next. I have researched similar problems but all of the fixes never worked. I am hoping that someone will reply and know how to fix this,

Aaron

Last edited by adsypan on Sat 26 Jul 2014, 21:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and grammar mistakes)

Back to top Go down

Anno 2070 Crack 2 Error Empty Re: Anno 2070 Crack 2 Error

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Jul 2014, 01:37

adsypan wrote:Hello G4TW. I have downloaded your Anno 2070 and done everything on the instructions list, but when it comes to opening the batch file in the crack 2 folder, I receive this message: "A subdirectory or file C:\Users\Aaron\Application Data\Ubisoft already exists. A subdirectory or file C:\Users\Aaron\Application Data\Ubisoft\ANNO 2070 already exists. File not found - Profile
0 File(s) copied". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, skipping the step, copying the folder to the location in the message, and when I load the game and try to log in using the RELOADED username (tried in upper and lower case letters) and 1 password, I get the message: "Error
The connection to the server has been lost". I don't know what to do next. I have researched similar problems but all of the fixes never worked. I am hoping that someone will reply and know how to fix this,

Aaron

Hello,

You might want to have a look at this thread here, dealing with your issue:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2818-about-anno-2070

There seem to be problems with that particular download...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top