Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky Palms. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucky Palms. [SOLVED] Empty Lucky Palms. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jul 2014, 06:28

After uninstalling and re-installing Lucky Palms from your site.My world caches for that world not even showing up in my documents folder.What can I do to get the cache files I need?

Back to top Go down

Lucky Palms. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Lucky Palms. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Jul 2014, 00:11

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:After uninstalling and re-installing Lucky Palms from your site.My world caches for that world not even showing up in my documents folder.What can I do to get the cache files I need?

//MOVED

Hello,

Forget about the "WorldCaches"-folder now, that's something different. Smile  What you need is the content inside "InstalledWorlds". So...if you START the gama and get to the main menu, can you select Lucky Palms or not ?

If you can't select it, it means you'll have to try re-installing it. At first, in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3, delete the file compositorCache.package and then put the .sims3pack file of Lucky Palms again into the "Downloads" folder.

Re-install that world now, and then re-start the game. See if you can select the world now. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2014, 02:56

I'll give it a try,thank you

//EDIT

Bump the last post.I DELELTED the compositorCache.package and objects files.Now theres no problems since i removed the mod folder also

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Jul 2014, 22:39

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:I'll give it a try,thank you

//EDIT

Bump the last post.I DELELTED the compositorCache.package and objects files.Now theres no problems since i removed the mod folder also

Does that mean the problem is solved now ? Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jul 2014, 00:33

yes and thanks for the quick responds

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down