Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roller-coaster Tycoon 3 platinum Insert Disc. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roller-coaster Tycoon 3 platinum Insert Disc. [SOLVED] Empty Roller-coaster Tycoon 3 platinum Insert Disc. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Aug 2014, 22:48

Hello, i recently installed Roller-coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum and once i finished installing i went to play and it said to insert the disc, is there something that I'm missing?

EDIT: Never mind, i figured it out XD but now i have another problem, it won't allow me to copy the crack to the folder

EDIT2: Here's an imageRoller-coaster Tycoon 3 platinum Insert Disc. [SOLVED] Error10
I've already restarted the computer as well and its still doing this, I'm almost ready just to give up

FINAL EDIT: I just uninstalled it and reinstalled and it works fine now, sorry for bothering you guys!

Back to top Go down

Roller-coaster Tycoon 3 platinum Insert Disc. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Roller-coaster Tycoon 3 platinum Insert Disc. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 03 Aug 2014, 07:19

Hello,

For the future, if you get any of these "permission" errors you might also try this: go to the main game installation folder, here: C:\Program files(x86)\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum. Right-click on the folder, select "properties"; and then Sharing\Advanced Sharing\Permissions. (mark the box "share this folder" in order to access the "Permissions"-option).

Now mark the box "Full control", and then click "apply". Close all folders with "apply" and then OK. 

Keep in mind that you might need to repeat that process for the "parent"-folders, in this case it's the folder called "Atari". You get the idea (for other games). Smile

That said, I'm happy to hear you solved your issue. Have fun ! Topic closed.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top