Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i cant install expansions. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i cant install expansions. [SOLVED] Empty i cant install expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Aug 2014, 18:23

My sims 3 working fine and i wanted to install expansions.But every time i try to instal one it says please install the sims 3 first but i already have it and i can play it.What should i do ?

Back to top Go down

i cant install expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: i cant install expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Aug 2014, 15:04

Do you have disk version, torrent version, steam version, or origin version. Our downloads are not compatible with steam as far as I know. You could easily download our sims 3 base game and install it after backing up ur save files so that you don't have to start your game over. Please get back to us so we can continue helping you.

Back to top Go down

i cant install expansions. [SOLVED] Empty Re: i cant install expansions. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Aug 2014, 16:03

i reinstalled it and this time i ticked the box install the ea download manager.I can install expansions now.Thanks anyway Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Aug 2014, 19:31

Anything else we can help you with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Aug 2014, 18:05

i am okay thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Aug 2014, 19:57

Glad to hear it!
Please do not  hesitate to open a new topic if you need help.
//CLOSED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top