Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Female Hitler as a President of USA (Saints Row IV). [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Female Hitler as a President of USA (Saints Row IV). [CLOSED] Empty The Female Hitler as a President of USA (Saints Row IV). [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 08:00

This video (made by me) would be if Hitler was a woman, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTpaZBg7cM

Sorry about my english, my english speaking sucks and this video was also my 1st talking video.

And I also wanted to put you a question: If Hitler was a girl the world would be a better place ?

photo I made for the female Hitler video (also made by me (I edited this photo with Windows Paint and also took all day to do it))

http://www.filedropper.com/saintsrowivthefemalehitler-customimage-final

PS (for admin): Pls admin do your magic and make the photo appear here, because I can't put the photo in the attatchment and here in the description

Back to top Go down

The Female Hitler as a President of USA (Saints Row IV). [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Female Hitler as a President of USA (Saints Row IV). [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:43

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:(...)

And I also wanted to put you a question: If Hitler was a girl the world would be a better place ?

Hello,

With due respect, is that supposed to be funny, or what are you trying to achieve or "learn" by that question ? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Female Hitler as a President of USA (Saints Row IV). [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Female Hitler as a President of USA (Saints Row IV). [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:48

Hi Carlos

This video is a parody I made if Hitler was a Female and when I ask that question It's to know If Hitler was a Female, the world would be a better place, just tell your opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:55

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:Hi Carlos

This video is a parody I made if Hitler was a Female and when I ask that question It's to know If Hitler was a Female, the world would be a better place.

And that "question" doesn't strike you as..."weird" - in any way ? To say it VERY nicely ?

I'm gonna be very direct with you - in case you don't get it: this type of "humor" is not welcome on here, even if you believe your intentions are only humorous. Plus, I don't think that any person with a clear mind will give you an answer to that "question" anyway.

I really don't want to have to warn you, SPEEDEVIL2012, so please, refrain from this type of stuff.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:56

You mean delete this post ?

PS: Can you also see my Talking Angela Topic, to see if It's also inappropriate ?

2nd PS: Sorry for posting this silent

Last edited by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:00

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:You mean delete this post ?

No, what I meant was that you should make an effort to more sensitivity. I will leave the topic just "open" for now, unless the Admins decide otherwise. 

I'm not going to discuss that "question" with you. And as mentioned, I would be highly surprised if anyone else did. If you refrain - from now on - from stuff like that, we're good. No need for "more".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:07

To don't make things worse I'm going to change my signature video to avoid warns or bans

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:14

SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:To don't make things worse I'm going to change my signature video to avoid warns or bans

Thank you SPEEDEVIL2012 for that; actually, I didn't expect that from you ! While I didn't watch the video itself, this alone *might* be still OK, of course, depending on what is exactly shown there.

But asking a question like "would have been the outcome different if Hitler was a female..." in public here is not OK. 

Thank you again for that ! And I must say, if it comes to things like that, I personally prefer a zero tolerance line (so do the Admins and all other team members too, btw). That said, I think we're good now, and there's no need for any more "warnings" or even bans.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:16

Carlos wrote:
SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:To don't make things worse I'm going to change my signature video to avoid warns or bans

Thank you SPEEDEVIL2012 for that; actually, I didn't expect that from you ! While I didn't watch the video itself, this alone *might* be still OK, of course, depending on what is exactly shown there.

But asking a question like "would have been the outcome different if Hitler was a female..." in public here is not OK. 

Thank you again for that ! And I must say, if it comes to things like that, I personally prefer a zero tolerance line (so do the Admins and all other team members too, btw). That said, I think we're good now, and there's no need for any more "warnings" or even bans.
Could you also check my other 2 topics If they are inappropriate too ?

Mod edit: one of your other topics was deleted. Other than that, I will close the thread now.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top