Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4: Small House for 4 Couples [8] [Also great for big familys] [Best Cheap Small House] [Made by SPEEDEVIL2012]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4: Small House for 4 Couples [8] [Also great for big familys] [Best Cheap Small House] [Made by SPEEDEVIL2012] Empty The Sims 4: Small House for 4 Couples [8] [Also great for big familys] [Best Cheap Small House] [Made by SPEEDEVIL2012]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Sep 2014, 21:03

The best house for 4 couples at the same house (8, max Sims limit), you can also convert the rooms if you have babys, kids or roomates this house is also good for big familys.

4 Rooms, 1 Bathroom, dinning table for 8 sims, kitchen, 8 Sims can watch TV at the same time in this small house.

House Size: 20 x 15

I convert this house from The Sims 4 default house, No custom content or The Sims 4 special content used.

This house worth §30.337, so that means you can buy after you create your 8 sims on Create-A-Sim, I uploaded at The Sims 4 server (With the game cracked v6), You can find this house at The Sims 4 community, I don't know how to find my house on documents of The Sims 4, thats the reason I didn't upload the house for outside download, If someone tell me how to find the files and allow me to put the download link for the house I will upload the house download link. Here's the photos of the house (only 3 photos), enjoy:

http://postimg.org/gallery/2a0kvox34/

If you can't find my house on The Sims 4 Community, choose on search type "Origin ID" and Type SPEEDEVIL97 and then choose Lots, then you will find my house

Warning: SPEEDEVIL97 It's me but with a different name

PS: My only mistake I made on that house is that I forgot to paint the house at the same color (You notice at the 2nd photo) but you can paint yourself the wall to fix the problem.

2nd PS: It took me 2/3 hours to made this house

Hope you like the House Smile

The user, SPEEDEVIL2012

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4: Small House for 4 Couples [8] [Also great for big familys] [Best Cheap Small House] [Made by SPEEDEVIL2012] Empty Re: The Sims 4: Small House for 4 Couples [8] [Also great for big familys] [Best Cheap Small House] [Made by SPEEDEVIL2012]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 00:05

how can you access to online libary and share stuff if cracked  Shocked

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4: Small House for 4 Couples [8] [Also great for big familys] [Best Cheap Small House] [Made by SPEEDEVIL2012] Empty Re: The Sims 4: Small House for 4 Couples [8] [Also great for big familys] [Best Cheap Small House] [Made by SPEEDEVIL2012]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 00:10

theobvioushero wrote:how can you access to online libary and share stuff if cracked  Shocked
I have v6 crack and that crack requires Origin and I'm always logged online on Origin to stay online on sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 00:14

yes but it would not accept you. like I tried to log on cracked spore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 00:20

theobvioushero wrote:yes but it would not accept you. like I tried to log on cracked spore
I have 3dmgame v6 crack and update 2 and the game works 100% online, If you have that version It should work for you (You must have the update 2 and crack v6 to work), if you don't have it you can find that on Google, just type: The Sims 4 crack v6 update 2 and then choose the 1st link (You must have Bitorrent or Utorrent to work)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Sep 2014, 00:31

theobvioushero wrote:i bought the game Facepalm
Oh sorry I didn't know that, make sure you have the game updated and make sure in your game the all online activities is enabled

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Sep 2014, 17:45

Hello again,

Thank you for your contribution, Speedevil2012 ! When time comes (i.e. when an "Exchange"-section for The Sims 4 is opened), we will consider moving this, to the exchange. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top