Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did I learn today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What did I learn today? Empty What did I learn today?

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014, 02:10

I learned that you should ALWAYS save your game!!!! At least every 20 min! I would play Sims 4, minimize, do work, come back, leave, come back.....and it crashed on me when I went into buy mode (which is weird...that's never happened before.) So now I don't even want to open the game back up. I'm so mad at myself.

FUU! FUU! FUU! FUU! FUU!

Back to top Go down

What did I learn today? Empty Re: What did I learn today?

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014, 02:24

I think that's the truth with any game...For me its AT LEAST every twenty minutes. It depends on the game I'm playing. That might seem a little over kill to some people though lol. But I've learned my lesson (especially with pirated and/or modded games).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014, 02:26

Well, I mean, I bought the Sims 4. Today was like the 3rd time it's crashed on me since I've had it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014, 02:33

I've heard there have been major problems, even with bought copies of the game, last I've heard at least (something about demon babies?). I'm happy I haven't broken down and bought the game...Almost did for a few days but then I though, "As soon as I buy this Games4theWorld will release a torrent". Now everyone is complaining about it so I don't even feel the urge to buy it anymore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014, 02:34

alibeasley wrote:I learned that you should ALWAYS save your game!!!! At least every 20 min! I would play Sims 4, minimize, do work, come back, leave, come back.....and it crashed on me when I went into buy mode (which is weird...that's never happened before.) So now I don't even want to open the game back up. I'm so mad at myself.

FUU! FUU! FUU! FUU! FUU!

Well, I don't really know because I don't have the game yet, but doesn't The Sims 4 supposedly have an autosave feature? Or how does that work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014, 02:36

SeoY wrote:
alibeasley wrote:I learned that you should ALWAYS save your game!!!! At least every 20 min! I would play Sims 4, minimize, do work, come back, leave, come back.....and it crashed on me when I went into buy mode (which is weird...that's never happened before.) So now I don't even want to open the game back up. I'm so mad at myself.

FUU! FUU! FUU! FUU! FUU!

Well, I don't really know because I don't have the game yet, but doesn't The Sims 4 supposedly have an autosave feature? Or how does that work?
I have no idea. It would be great if it does. Makes me wanna check but I'll be so disappointed if I get on and I'm three positions back in my job D:

//EDIT

It most definitely does not have an autosave. What did I learn today? Icon_sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Sep 2014, 02:47

alibeasley wrote:I have no idea. It would be great if it does. Makes me wanna check but I'll be so disappointed if I get on and I'm three positions back in my job D:

//EDIT

It most definitely does not have an autosave. What did I learn today? Icon_sad

Well, that's disappointing.
I thought I read that they were going to implement an autosave feature. I'm sorry about your progress! Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top