Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revo-Uninstaller Pro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revo-Uninstaller Pro Empty Revo-Uninstaller Pro

Post by Guest Mon 20 Oct 2014, 20:54

I'd like to suggest Revo-Uninstaller Pro to the list.

The first time I got to know this program was when I got certain wierd errors while playing/installing/uninstalling Sims 3. It fixed my problem.

The pro version just does extra things that the normal version doesn't have. I now have the trial pro version and I like it (especially that it supports 64bit).

Greetings,

Mgtwan

Back to top Go down

Revo-Uninstaller Pro Empty Re: Revo-Uninstaller Pro

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Oct 2014, 22:36

mgtwan wrote:I'd like to suggest Revo-Uninstaller Pro to the list.

The first time I got to know this program was when I got certain wierd errors while playing/installing/uninstalling Sims 3. It fixed my problem.

The pro version just does extra things that the normal version doesn't have. I now have the trial pro version and I like it (especially that it supports 64bit).

Greetings,

Mgtwan

Hello,

I've added it to the list. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Oct 2014, 14:14

Thanks Smile 

Now I hope it'll be ready before my trial ends Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:54

mgtwan wrote:Thanks Smile 

Now I hope it'll be ready before my trial ends Razz

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

Well, the request list is pretty huge (also take note of the notice at the bottom of the request list !). If you really need that program urgently, look on it for Piratebay, from another uploader. Or simply use G4TW's "Your Un-installer Pro". Which - for un-installing - is more than enough.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014, 00:10

The list is very huge indeed. I think I can wait a while and if I really don't like "Your Un-installer pro" (which I've also installed), then I'll look for one on piratebay Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top