Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PayDay 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PayDay 2 Empty PayDay 2

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 03:51

Hello,
Can somebody please upload a regularly updated Payday 2 torrent? I actually care about the updated more, so can somebody also please release the updates as a separate download?
Thanks for listening.

Back to top Go down

PayDay 2 Empty Re: PayDay 2

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 28 Oct 2014, 07:04

AlKabeer wrote:Hello,
Can somebody please upload a regularly updated Payday 2 torrent? I actually care about the updated more, so can somebody also please release the updates as a separate download?
Thanks for listening.

Hello,

I added it to our request list, but I really can't tell whether it will be "regularly updated". Sorry.

//EDIT

Also keep in mind that the request list is very long, and it's actually unlikely that most of the stuff there will be released.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 03:21

Carlos wrote:
AlKabeer wrote:Hello,
Thanks for listening.

Hello,

I added it to our request list, but I really can't tell whether it will be "regularly updated". Sorry.

//EDIT

Also keep in mind that the request list is very long, and it's actually unlikely that most of the stuff there will be released.
Thanks for replying, and no problem either, it's ok with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:47

I found a payday 2 freshly uploaded, says its latest version. the payday 2 (full game) latest update 44 (1.17.0) + all DLC's; tunngle ready. sent you a pm with link. hope it helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 05:51

Misfit203 wrote:I found a payday 2 freshly uploaded, says its latest version. the payday 2 (full game) latest update 44 (1.17.0) + all DLC's; tunngle ready. sent you a pm with link. hope it helps.
Thank you too much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Nov 2014, 03:30

AlKabeer wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:I found a payday 2 freshly uploaded, says its latest version. the payday 2 (full game) latest update 44 (1.17.0) + all DLC's; tunngle ready. sent you a pm with link. hope it helps.
Thank you too much!
Anytime!

Your welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top