Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where has my tray,saves and mods folder gone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

where has my tray,saves and mods folder gone? Empty where has my tray,saves and mods folder gone?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 20:05

Hi my sims 4 kept getting errors and everything had gone wrong so i decided to delete all of my sims 4 stuff and uninstall it from my computer and then reinstall it. I have done this and excluded everything from my antivirus and done the ultimate fix etc and everything works fine. However i previously had a tray,saves and mods,custom music and a bunch of other folders in my sims 4 before i uninstalled it. I dont know where these folders have gone as i thought they would come back as soon as i installed the sims 4 again ? 
if someone could help it would be much appreciated !

Back to top Go down

where has my tray,saves and mods folder gone? Empty Re: where has my tray,saves and mods folder gone?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 21:05

Hi there! Very Happy

If you already started the game after the installation, then all of those folders should be located at Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Please make sure that you are indeed looking in this location. All of the folders should be there.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top