Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 PRIMA GUIDE PDF READERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 PRIMA GUIDE PDF READERS Empty SIMS 3 PRIMA GUIDE PDF READERS

Post by Guest Fri 14 Nov 2014, 06:29

Hiya,Friends!

So as the title said,I need Prima Guides PDF readers..Since I downloaded the unofficial version Oh my... :ohmydeargod:I run the pdf files using Adobe Readers..But then I realized that its not like,interactive-ish because I cant click the pages and I have to scroll down until I found what I was looking for.And trust me that was hard!

So,your help would be much appreciated..Thanks Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 PRIMA GUIDE PDF READERS Empty Re: SIMS 3 PRIMA GUIDE PDF READERS

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 15 Nov 2014, 04:24

TheGreaterAslan wrote:Hiya,Friends!

So as the title said,I need Prima Guides PDF readers..Since I downloaded the unofficial version Oh my... :ohmydeargod:I run the pdf files using Adobe Readers..But then I realized that its not like,interactive-ish because I cant click the pages and I have to scroll down until I found what I was looking for.And trust me that was hard!

So,your help would be much appreciated..Thanks Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Hello,

I think you are referring to this here ?
https://store.digitalriver.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayEGuideInformationPage&SiteID=primagam&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=10435600&Env=BASE

What you (probably ?) mean is called "eGuide". These are like programs (.exe file format) and not .pdf documents. And they seem more "interactive", yes. But we don't have that, at Games4TheWorld, sorry. You may google yourself for that, somewhere on the web though.

P.S. you can use the search function within .pdf files too, by pressing CTRL + F and then typing in a keyword, and hitting enter. Wink  It's not as "fun" as with an interactive document, but then: do you really need that interactive stuff ? As said, feel free to google eslewhere for that, then.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Nov 2014, 04:30

Ah,I see!Looks like I have to spend the daytime searching..Thanks for your help,Btw!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top