Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODERN WARFARE 2 ERROR: Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MODERN WARFARE 2 ERROR: Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff' Empty MODERN WARFARE 2 ERROR: Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff'

Post by Guest Fri 21 Nov 2014, 00:48

Hello, I'm looking for solution to this problem, I reinstalled the game, downloaded game from different torrents and I'm always getting this ERROR.. 

I hope someone can help me with this?

MODERN WARFARE 2 ERROR: Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff' Screen11

Back to top Go down

MODERN WARFARE 2 ERROR: Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff' Empty Re: MODERN WARFARE 2 ERROR: Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff'

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 21 Nov 2014, 06:25

marco_walcott wrote:Hello, I'm looking for solution to this problem, I reinstalled the game, downloaded game from different torrents and I'm always getting this ERROR.. 

I hope someone can help me with this?

MODERN WARFARE 2 ERROR: Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff' Screen11

Hello marco_walcott and welcome,

Can you make sure to actually do a clean un-install of that game, including the registry entries ? For example, you can use the program "Your Un-installer Pro", which you cna get on this site here (click). Install instructions are included, and make sure to select "Super Mode" when choosing the game for un-install.

After that, re-boot the computer.

Now, when you re-install the game, try it again and see if the same happens. You might even try updating the game to the latest version, and this is where the difficulty comes in: these patches seem scattered all over the net, and you need to install lots of patches, to "get" to the latest versions. You cannot seemingly get to the latest patch with only one single file.

Feel free to do the search on your own, or maybe if I find more time, I will get back to you and try help to find those patches. Good luck for now. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

MODERN WARFARE 2 ERROR: Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff' Empty Re: MODERN WARFARE 2 ERROR: Could not find zone 'code_pre_gfx.ff'

Post by Guest Fri 21 Nov 2014, 20:08

I'll try, thanks..

//EDIT

hELLO
JUST TO INFORM YOU THAT THE GAME IS NOW WORKING, I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTROUNCTIONS, AND I DOWLOADED GAME FROM YOUR SITE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!

and if i can ask will there be some more war games links for downloads

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Nov 2014, 04:02

marco_walcott wrote:I'll try, thanks..

//EDIT

hELLO
JUST TO INFORM YOU THAT THE GAME IS NOW WORKING, I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTROUNCTIONS, AND I DOWLOADED GAME FROM YOUR SITE, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!

and if i can ask will there be some more war games links for downloads

//MOVED

Yes, I made the previous suggestions assuming you got the game elsewhere. But yes, G4TW also has the game, and I'm glad to hear it's working now for you. Very Happy 

As for other shooters, I can't really tell, sorry. Look at this list here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

There are all the things that are "requested". There are lots of shooters too, but I can't tell whether they will be released in the end though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top