Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Complete Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Complete Collection Empty New Complete Collection

Post by Guest Sat 29 Nov 2014, 18:14

Hi!

I've started downloading the new complete collection - BTW, thank you for making it. Since I don't have that much available space on my hard drive, I'm not sure I'll be able to install it. Could you tell me how much space I need to install your collection and how much additional space I need to run it?

Thank you in advance. Have a nice day. Smile

Bye,
nicky1985824

Back to top Go down

New Complete Collection Empty Re: New Complete Collection

Post by Admin Sat 29 Nov 2014, 22:17

Hello there,

After installation it'll be about 33.4GB in size, including the version 1.67 patch. (And additionally about 500-2000MB for extra stuff like saves and CC/Mods?)

Keep in mind that the torrent is packed in one big .RAR file, which means that you have to extract them first, before you can install the games. If you don't have much space, I recommend that you unpack the folders one by one. So unpack one, install it and then remove the extracted files again. Or if you have enough space: just unpack everything, as usual.
You need about 8-10GB for each extracted folder. Maybe more or less, depending on which expansion pack you're extracting.

Does that clear up? If not, let us know!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male